Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 100

mpower:
I do not have the indicator nonLagMA_V7, but I will try to find it tomorrow. Closed the G/J trade for 223 pips Good nite, America

Attached and get some good sleep after this nice win.

Robert

Files:

Aha -- my turn. It's attached.

Edit: oh, well I see Mr. Pips beat me to it.

mpower:
I do not have the indicator nonLagMA_V7, but I will try to find it tomorrow. Closed the G/J trade for 223 pips Good nite, America
Files:

Mpower, what are the red/blue lines on your pic posted earlier. Looks like some kind of step ma's. They crossed up near your entry.

robp:
Thanks mpower. This is what I get. How do I get my dots to be arrows like yours? I don't see that setting anywhere. Also, what is the indi called "64" do?

Don't worry about the arrows, the difference is I posted the Silver Trend indicator in mq4, the file I use is only ex but it is exactly the same, just has arrows instead of dots, if that is a big problem I can modify the code to give you arrows The 64 indicator is just a modified ZUP_60 indicator, called 6 that I further modified to show the 4H new nen zig zag together with the conventional zizzag, it just gives u reversal points sooner than the ZZ pointer...the other two indicators are custom BB and EJ's t-steps, but I cannot post them here since they are not mine, hope that explains it....

ok, thanks. Did you have a long enty there at the bottom as well?

mpower:
Don't worry about the arrows, the difference is I posted the Silver Trend indicator in mq4, the file I use is only ex but it is exactly the same, just has arrows instead of dots, if that is a big problem I can modify the code to give you arrows The 64 indicator is just a modified ZUP_60 indicator, called 6 that I further modified to show the 4H new nen zig zag together with the conventional zizzag, it just gives u reversal points sooner than the ZZ pointer...the other two indicators are custom BB and EJ's t-steps, but I cannot post them here since they are not mine, hope that explains it....

Haha, have no energy for it, if 450 pips in a day is not enough, there might be something wrong with me.....

Anyways, don't wanna make it look like bragging, had my fair share of bad days...

no, no, I meant a long before that big sell.

mpower:
Haha, have no energy for it, if 450 pips in a day is not enough, there might be something wrong with me..... Anyways, don't wanna make it look like bragging, had my fair share of bad days...

Great

I know that their has some people doubting this system,saying that it repaints to much(so on and so forth).

But it;s trades like this one that makes it all worthwhile.

+203 pips

Files:

I wait

mpower:
Mr. Pip,

Let me know how I can help testing and improving this. For those who said that we are trying to pick tops and bottoms, well I agree that it is next to impossible to do...but BigBear and Forex11 have managed to do it, so much respect to them...it is hard to piss against the wind No offence intended, just a friendly joke Me personally, I am just trying to enter when a reversal is confirmed. I look for conjestion areas around major support/resistance, draw the hi/lo of the range and set my pending orders 2 pips above/below, works like magic on the high volatility pairs....

Rob,

here is the link of the page where I posted my idea for filters, but as I said DXTrade's idea is better, it is a page or two back. Let me know what indicators you need and I will post them. I have not posted a template.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

Damn it, will this downtrend stall so that I can exit and go to bed, close to 200 pips so far....targeting 231.74...

I know catching the absolute tops and bottoms are impossible, that is why I wait until at least one candle after the signal candle to get in. I know I will miss some pips but I have a better success rate on my trades

Are both of these valid long trades? I've drawn green arrows at the bottom of the chart.

Would the first one have exited before the move up?

Is the second one not valid because the ZZ is not right there with it?

Files:
trades_1.jpg  30 kb
Reason: