Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 163

oh well

man i had a feeling i got out to early on the gbp/jpy i could have doubled my profit

forex11:
man i had a feeling i got out to early on the gbp/jpy i could have doubled my profit

agree with that, Mr. Forex11. just realized it last night.

before that; greetings, im newbie here but i frequently visit (n read) this thread since oct. i made my first +750 pips with real trade using FTC method, coz of last week's friday night. but, yesterday i lost another 600 pips becoz of my too early entry . im using marketiva for trading n today, although my entry is late (GJ:227.00, EJ:160.52), i optimist gj n ej will go long all teh way. i will stick to this thread to revive it n share my entry with everybody.

lots of thank u for Mr. BigBear, Mr. Forex11 for this awesome trading system.

P.S plz update the FTC gear with nonlagdot, thx

Hello bear, nice & work system

i'm trying to use your system. i have questions here:

1.do you wait until the email alert before opening position?

2. today gbpjpy showing bounce,is it correct time to enter long?

thanks

forex11:
I usually wait for a definite candle-formation along with my mfi either at or below 20 to go long. I generally dont get to many repaints this way.

hello mr forex11,

may i have mfi indicator with suitable setting.thank u

fxdragon:
hello mr forex11, may i have mfi indicator with suitable setting.thank u

MFI(Money Flow Index) is in most MT4 platforms when you download it.

But Forex11 has said he uses a 45 setting and waits for crosses of the 20 and 80 lines but that's a really high setting.

not correct

Poocher:
MFI(Money Flow Index) is in most MT4 platforms when you download it. But Forex11 has said he uses a 45 setting and waits for crosses of the 20 and 80 lines but that's a really high setting.

my setting on the mfi is 14

Thank you sir!

a lil question

For: Mr Forex11

i have a question about mfi

do u entry only when mfi(14) cross 20/80? yesterday, my mfi on GBPJPY 4hr chart didnt cross 20 n today GJ has gone up. so, if yesterday i wait untill mfi cross 20, then i wont get an entry. is that correct? thanks

Hi Forex11

I was demo trading the reversal yesterday and like many here was entering based on nonlagdots and QQE on the H1 charts. I got about 8 trades stop out for various pairs in a row before they turned into good trades.

I believe you did get a trade in the BPJPY? I was just wondering for the GBPJPY if you describe what candle formation in this particular case you would have entered on, and what timeframe?

Do you look at trend line breaks as a way for confirming that a trend has broken down at all?

Cheers,

Matt

depends

ambleg:
For: Mr Forex11

i have a question about mfi

do u entry only when mfi(14) cross 20/80? yesterday, my mfi on GBPJPY 4hr chart didnt cross 20 n today GJ has gone up. so, if yesterday i wait untill mfi cross 20, then i wont get an entry. is that correct? thanks

I just use the mfi for a confirmation that the trade might be a good one. ALOT of times it will reverse off the 20 and 80 levels, but not always. The most important thing i look for are.

1. A arrow (either down or up)

2.A candle with a long wick bouncing off the non-lag zigzag

3. When that happens then I look at my MFI and see where it is at.

4. I also use a RSI with a 50 level. you want a cross of the 50 level.

I hope this helps

Reason: