Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 156

can i work with it on eur jpy m5???

wahid2222:
can i work with it on eur jpy m5???

Hey wahid2222,

You can try it on any timeframe you like, however the shorter the timeframe the more false signals you will get. You are better off with a 1 hour or higher but 4Hr+ is where its at.

Bear-

Hi Mr. BigBear,

Will this system works for other currency pairs? such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY?

Your advise are very much appreciated.

Thanks.

matfx:
Hi Mr. BigBear,

Will this system works for other currency pairs? such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY?

Your advise are very much appreciated.

Thanks.

yo bro, i thikn his post is just above yours. check it out. Astalavista, dud3~

bigbear3391:
Hey wahid2222,

You can try it on any timeframe you like, however the shorter the timeframe the more false signals you will get. You are better off with a 1 hour or higher but 4Hr+ is where its at.

Bear-

Btw, 4H tf is a place where its test a person PATIENCE. Tried it out and gradually like the 4H tf as i dont need to 24/5 monitoring the trade. Oh yea, after using this FTC sys. I lose some and i win some but more to the losing side as im not a "WAIT-ABLE" (If its in the dic.) person. Gonna try again using demo though.

Cheers~

very nice system and simple...thank you for sharing.i will try using this system in my demo account for at least two weeks starting by tomorrow.

I already try bouncingPipEA_mpower41, i'm attached it to GBPJPY h1, but there is no open trade since this morning, did I set wrong? or i need to put indi also in the chart plus the ea? Some one please help me...

thanks to everyone

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I know the thread has slowed down now, but it has proved to myself and bigbear that the FTC system can work for those who use it with patience,mm,and a few filters.

Once again THANK YOU.

I personally think that the only confirming indicator needed is the non lag dot with a 10 setting...by the way...What exactly is the non lag dot? What is it based on?

Nonlag Dots

Yesterday on Nix's Scalping thread Igorad said that he doesn't recommend the use of Nonlag Dots, as it is based on an old version of Nonlag MA. Maybe it is better to use a recent version of Nonlag MA (e.g. 7.1).

Reason: