Emily V18 & V20 profitable expert advisor

I members i discovered a new expert advisor called Emily v18 that is a scalping Ea and Emily V20 that seems to be a big profitable EA.

Is it possible someone try to introduce money mngt,risk percent and magic number features in both Ea´s and try to enlarge the profit of emily V18 from 1 pip to 5 pip´s.

I really don´t understand nothing of coding language, but feel free to test the both Ea´s and change what your experience tells you that would be better to make this Ea´s even profitable than they are.

Use with Emily_v18 in TF 30M EUR/USD and attach the Riosma indicator,

With Emily_v20 use 15M TF in EUR/USD and GBP/USD and attache Tunel Bueno v1 indicator.

here is the link where i discovered this EA:

Emily_v8 - Forex Trading

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Files:
RSIOMA.mq4  5 kb
Emily_v18.mq4  13 kb

Thanks, I'll try it and comment the results here

Thank you weezer. Please post another profitable EA if you found it.

looks good i try testing

Thank you. I'm new in the forum, i discovered Emily v18 in this forum, ¿is this EA really big profitable?

can somebody post the screen shot here?

I tried it and looks good but the ea is taking too big position and busted two demo account. One of 25K and one of 50K.

On my 25K demo, I got 1900$ profit in 36h and suddenly a 15k loss!!

Can someone tell me how to adjust the setting to decrease size lot?

Can you also tell me if emily is shorting for you because mine is taking long positions only and the settings is adjust to long & short??

ty

Hi i tested EmilyEA, this EA is a High profit with High risk EA, I think this is good for Bet. I am going to work on forex safe and i think this EA can't help us ,

I am following a website that has a profitable EA i want someone that has bought it help me about this EA.

We are discussing about ZeusFX EA in this Part :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194630/page2

omg

I took backtest Emily and this is graph on this EA.

Emily can make money over 300% in one day . but can loss money in one day too.

Can u help me plz?

Files:
Emilly.gif  7 kb

Hello,

I have several version of Emily but this is not very good. do u have a profitable Version of Emily ???

Reason: