EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 8

wandido:
Did you take a look on the Neural Network post #54. This may be the solution to increase the profitability.

i have been looking and studying about Neural Network, but i still don't know how to used NN with lot of indicator....., basically i used NN for every indicator i used on EA, but still didn't get good result on my EA....

Thanks

mas_awoo5182:
This caused by setting on Atr....

What setting should I put to make it 50/50

fireeee:
What setting should I put to make it 50/50

in my EA, ATR value divided into 3 area, there are xAtr (middle), Atr_High(High) and Atr_Low(Low), but we can not make 50/50 in trading.....it depends on market direction too... , and for every pair currency is very different each other....

Thanks

For every one.................

Any Updates on Forward Testing???

i am forward testing it but since we have approximately 2 entries a week it will take some time . Thanks for the new version of your system i will take a look at it now.

Why am I getting a lot ( infinite ? ) "OrderModify error 1" while I'm using the tester?

It's strange because the EA is working well ...

Files:
gbojpy.jpg  119 kb

Hello Mas, I backtested v. 1.2 and v. 2.2 but all i get is about 60 entries and thats it. I mean its not very profitable.Thats why I continued optimizing the combined 1 and 2 and after rising profit values I`ve got this

I will keep you informed.

Files:
clipboard02.jpg  269 kb

fireeee:
Hello Mas, I backtested v. 1.2 and v. 2.2 but all i get is about 60 entries and thats it. I mean its not very profitable.Thats why I continued optimizing the combined 1 and 2 and after rising profit values I`ve got this

I will keep you informed.

Dear Firebee

Try changing the time frame to 1hour , I get much better results on 1h.

Pablo

Mas, I forgot to ask you Am I allowed to edit your expert advisor.

Reason: