The Only Pivot - page 236

To test we can go back and draw the Fib's manually. Draw the Fib,s from daily high to daily low manually and then determine if DeMark's Pivot is above/below or within 38.2% to 61.8%.

TimeFreedom

soul:
if the IntradayFibo_1 can plot historical Fibo lines. It would be better for us to backtest anyone have similar code which have Historical plotting indicator?

I think I have already explained that the indicator is coded to show signals in the following order: Buy, Sell, Buy, Sell, therefore we did not get a visual buy arrow today because the last arrow was a buy signal. Maybe someone can help us fix this small bug?

TimeFreedom

ArtFx2008:
TimeFreedom,

Your first post for buying signal is without TheOnlyPivot signal sun (Green Arrow), is there any other indicators? becaus I only got one sell signal as your second post.

Regards,

I quickly tested this month with the DeMark's Pivot and Fibo strategy and the results are good. I only noticed 2 losses for the month, where price headed in the total opposite direction of the signal. Take a look for yourself drawing the Fib's manually I will try and post some pics to show how to manually test this strategy. Gotta get some sleep for now.

TimeFreedom

9w2ymz:
Hope someone will backtest it n come out with a good result...

Regards

9w2ymz

Thanks TF..

TimeFreedom:
I quickly tested this month with the DeMark's Pivot and Fibo strategy and the results are good. I only noticed 2 losses for the month, where price headed in the total opposite direction of the signal. Take a look for yourself drawing the Fib's manually I will try and post some pics to show how to manually test this strategy. Gotta get some sleep for now. TimeFreedom

I hope it will be used side by side soon...

regards

9w2ymz

only pivot

hi,

I tested the only pivot,

Its working..BUT

200 pips is not achived

& sometimes I have to close trader with 50 -80 pips loss

I can post backtesting results( manual trading)

Any idea to prevent losses & avoid false alarm

thanks in advance

We have a reversal buy signal and I am in @ 212.80. Closed the sell trades for -114 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We got a reversal sell signal and the EA v1.7 did not close the previous buy trades. I manually closed the buy trades and opened the sell trades and will manage SL and TP with MTP. Closed the buy trades for -60 pips. TimeFreedom

Nice buy signals (BT & OnlyPivot)

but I not trade this morning (sell signals), too many work today

Files:
mytrading.jpg  38 kb

Thats a very good FILTER core, keep busy and avoid false signals

code some stuff for Fibo

TimeFreedom:
To test we can go back and draw the Fib's manually. Draw the Fib,s from daily high to daily low manually and then determine if DeMark's Pivot is above/below or within 38.2% to 61.8%. TimeFreedom

Hi TimeFreedom,

I code the historical Fibo...yet I can't make it as same as the IntradayFibo

can you understand why?

If you can, can you code for the version of TimeShift function too?

EDIT: can show the historical fibo already...yet who would be favour to code it better (adding label on the lines) and add TimeShift function

peterdias77:
Thats a very good FILTER core, keep busy and avoid false signals

Thanks for your suggestion

+50 pips today.

Reason: