The Only Pivot - page 234

aku da tak paham... ada jugak melayu dalam ni ek... abis semua speaking.. sesape yg melayu tu PM2 la.. tolong sesama bangsa... aku ni da la lemah BI haduiii...

Hi guys,

This is a really dumb question but after I put the template file in the template folder do I need to do anything else? When I go to load templates it's never there. Is it just a behind the scenes thing? Sorry I am noobie

You will find two 'templates' folders withing your platform directory. Make sure you are copying the *.tpl file into 'templates' folder and not in the 'expert\templates' folder.

TimeFreedom

tubby:
Hi guys, This is a really dumb question but after I put the template file in the template folder do I need to do anything else? When I go to load templates it's never there. Is it just a behind the scenes thing? Sorry I am noobie

Thanks TF! I was putting it in the experts/template

jarro:
I see. The pivot is above . . market to go up. . . . My bad. Let's see what happens.

and...at the end of the day...market turn up...the system(intraday) seems to be interesting isn't it?

Hope our coder david will look at it and come out with some great stuff later...n for mr tf, hope you can review the system so that we can used it as confirmation to our OnlyPivot system...

regards

9w2ymz

EA closed out buy trade @ 23:00 for +65 pips. Waiting for the new days signal in approx. 1 hour 15 minutes.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Closed out short trade for +51 pips and now we have a reversal buy signal and I am long @ 211.91. TimeFreedom

9w2ymz:
hmm aku pun x brape paham gak...so bro ni ym id aku..chemicallie

English please.

Sorry..

Linuxser:
English please.

sorry...it was the first n the last...

regards

9w2ymz

9w2ymz:
and...at the end of the day...market turn up...the system(intraday) seems to be interesting isn't it?

Hope our coder david will look at it and come out with some great stuff later...n for mr tf, hope you can review the system so that we can used it as confirmation to our OnlyPivot system...

regards

9w2ymz

According to the Intrady rules the PIVOT IS IN BETWEENT THE FIBOS = MARKET WILL FALL AM i CORRECT?

9w2ymz:
sorry...it was the first n the last...

regards

9w2ymz

HI THE DAILY PIVOT (STEVENALI) IS ABOVE THE FIBOS AND THE AND DeMarker pivot is in between the fibo which one of the Pivot do you used stevenali or demarker

Reason: