The Only Pivot - page 237

Closed out buy trade for +99 pips. I am up approx. +100 pips for the current week. Not too bad with all this market noise.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a reversal buy signal and I am in @ 212.80. Closed the sell trades for -114 pips. TimeFreedom

We have a sell signal and I am short @ 213.00 using David's EA v1.7.

TimeFreedom

intraday rules...

I have read intraday's rules again n again n I have made my own conclusion...correct me if I'm wrong...

1. If the pivot inside the retracement and open price for the day also inside the retracement level, it indicates reversal may happen

2. if the pivot inside the retracement level n the price open out side the retracement level, it indicates trend continuation

3. if the pivot above(outside) the retracement level n price open out side retracement level n above the pivot line, it indicates the market will probably go up

4. If the pvot line is below(outside) the retracement level n price open below pivot line, it indicates market will go down

Those are my personal conclusions...if someone could come out with a better rules...it would be better for us to enter the market confidently side by side with our OnlyPivot

Regards

9w2ymz

9w2ymz:
I have read intraday's rules again n again n I have made my own conclusion...correct me if I'm wrong...

1. If the pivot inside the retracement and open price for the day also inside the retracement level, it indicates reversal may happen

2. if the pivot inside the retracement level n the price open out side the retracement level, it indicates trend continuation

3. if the pivot above(outside) the retracement level n price open out side retracement level n above the pivot line, it indicates the market will probably go up

4. If the pvot line is below(outside) the retracement level n price open below pivot line, it indicates market will go down

Those are my personal conclusions...if someone could come out with a better rules...it would be better for us to enter the market confidently side by side with our OnlyPivot

Regards

9w2ymz

Ok

today market open above the retracement level(fibo) that 1 step

2nd step both stevenali(daily pivot) and Demark pivot are above the retracement level(fibo) so conclusion market will be up

Yesterday market open above the retracement level Demark pivot was with in the retracement level(fibo) but (stevenali dailypivot was above) anyways according to the rules market should be up ---and the market did went up

If we go back monday also ---according to the rules the market should be up--market did went up . conclusion looks like you got the rules correct. I wish we can contact that Guy at intraday

n for tp n sl

According to the blog owner(intraday)...set your tp at 1st resistance n sl at 10 pips below support 1 or depend on your own mm rules...

still hope someone to come out with a better conclusion...Mr TF n of course our beloved coder Mr David...hope you guys could look at it

regards

9w2ymz

missed short trade

TimeFreedom:
We have a sell signal and I am short @ 213.00 using David's EA v1.7. TimeFreedom

Hello TimeFreedom,

My ibfx demo platform didn't open this short for some reason? Are you running the 1.7_80_110_max75_w1f.set? My trades have been executing within a few pips of yours for the last few days.

zamanib:
Ok

today market open above the retracement level(fibo) that 1 step

2nd step both stevenali(daily pivot) and Demark pivot are above the retracement level(fibo) so conclusion market will be up

Yesterday market open above the retracement level Demark pivot was with in the retracement level(fibo) but (stevenali dailypivot was above) anyways according to the rules market should be up ---and the market did went up

If we go back monday also ---according to the rules the market should be up--market did went up . conclusion looks like you got the rules correct. I wish we can contact that Guy at intraday

Please post a pic.

visit the intraday's blog owner..

knwainwright:
Please post a pic.

hi, you may go to this blog n see the chart there for your reference

FXIntraday

If you using 1.7_80_110_max75_w1f.set then you are using the weekly filter. Based on the weekly filter SMMA would have to close below weekly open (211.31) for a sell trade. Based on the new established short-term bias, most likely you will get a buy signal, SMMA closing above daily open (213.34) before you get a sell signal, SMMA closing below weekly open (211.31).

TimeFreedom

mikl_73112:
Hello TimeFreedom, My ibfx demo platform didn't open this short for some reason? Are you running the 1.7_80_110_max75_w1f.set? My trades have been executing within a few pips of yours for the last few days.

TimeFreedom:
If you using 1.7_80_110_max75_w1f.set then you are using the weekly filter. Based on the weekly filter SMMA would have to close below weekly open (211.31) for a sell trade. Based on the new established short-term bias, most likely you will get a buy signal, SMMA closing above daily open (213.34) before you get a sell signal, SMMA closing below weekly open (211.31). TimeFreedom

I download your set file before... yet the option of "useweekly" is false.

is it the setting of 1.7_80_110_max75_w1f.set ?

Reason: