I propose to discuss the creation of a tool for the mql5.com website - page 3

Scriptong:

I won't say anything. I have not investigated this direction, as it is impossible to check it in the tester. Checking such a strategy is only possible in real time, and as you know, no one has extra time.

You are absolutely right! That's why I keep an archive that may be tested later in history, at least using the data I am currently using.

izzatilla:

Also notified that you can join the tolpe.

Why do you think that joining the crowd is a boon? The statistics tell a different story...

But to join the 5% of profitable Traders - you can, for example, on the Signals service.

VNIK:

Why do you think that joining the crowd is a good thing? Statistics tell a different story...

But to join the 5% of profitable Traders - you can, for example, on the "Signals" service.

Thank you,

I said - "Also alerted that you can join the crowd." You said exactly what I meant - maybe you should have used the words "warned by alerting"

izzatilla:

Thank you,

I said - "Also alerted to the fact that you might join the tolpe." You said exactly what I meant - maybe I should have used the words "warned by alerting".
Obviously you realise that the decision-making process is not much different than tracking media alerts on available networks, as those alerts inevitably lag, and the basic meaning of the "alert" is lost. But this raises a different question: How much credibility can we give to signals from "OPEN" sources? ............

VNIK:
Obviously you realise that the decision-making process is not much different than tracking media signals on the available networks, as these signals inevitably lag and the basic meaning of "signal" is lost. But here a different question arises: How much credibility can we give to signals from "OPEN" sources? ............
I've been working with two brokers for a month now and getting signals from them, including paid/for clients. The results are good. And don't worry about the timing - Trends don't change quickly, there may only be some flashes with a change in direction for the short term.

izzatilla:
I have been working with two brokers for a month now and have been receiving signals from them, including paid/for clients. The results are good. And don't worry about time - Trends don't change quickly, there may only be some flashes with a change of direction for the short term.
The task of the BROKER is slightly different than what you think, namely to make money on the CUSTOMERS. Don't be fooled, at one point they will bail on you. As for trends - the trend of direct earnings always prevails over all others...

VNIK:
The task of the BROKER is a little different than what you imagine, namely, to make money on the CUSTOMERS. Don't be fooled, at one point they will bail on you. About trends - the trend of making direct money always prevails over all others...

Regarding my knowledge of the Broker's tasks I have no doubt. "One moment" is too optimistic. Good thing there are stop losses - if used smartly they can save from a sinking caravan. Trends/trends - especially on large timeframes - are all created by traders emotions - they can go on for a very long time.

Please don't take this as a criticism of your post.

Respectfully,

izzatilla:

Dear Forum Members,

I propose to discuss the creation of a very efficient tool for MQL5.com website, in my personal opinion, based on the data and possibilities they have.

I suggest to create a website section with two subsections, one that will show the statistics on real accounts that are registered at mql5.com, and another one that will show the same statistics on demo signals.

These sub-sections will include

Statistics on open positions for all currency pairs, indices, etc. This means that the total number of open positions will be displayed as long and short, as well as in volumes. It can also display pending orders separately.

This result will be as follows

Statistics on open positions will show the market sentiment, and will serve to guide traders. To understand their results, see my profile https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/izzatilla and my forecasts on my bloghttps://www.mql5.com/ru/users/izzatilla/blog

Expected result

You can create forecasts based on these results. Since brokers are hiding it, and mql5.com site contains in my opinion all the necessary complete information, so forecasts made on their basis can be quite reliable. If you want, you can create all this on a fee basis, I am ready to undertake and collaborate on this project. I believe efforts in this direction will bear fruit.

Attached is an example of calculations based on the above data. There's a forecast for September 11 but the calculations themselves are about a month old.

Regards,

IzaTrade

There was a suggestion a long time ago and someone even said "why bother?

ZS : Sergeyev, hello!

Профиль рынка реальный(хотя бы от МТ4) - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль рынка реальный(хотя бы от МТ4) - MQL4 форум

sanyooooook:

and there was a suggestion a long time ago, and someone even said, "why bother?"

ZS : Sergeyev, hi!

Thanks for the link. It's helpful. In my suggestion, it will all go through mql5.com. Who has registered their Signal, this data will participate in the calculations.

Sincerely,

IzaTrade

sanyooooook:

But there was a proposal a long time ago, and someone even said "why bother?

ZS : Sergeev, hello!

For some reason everyone was asking how they plan to attract traders to the service ))))

ZS: ah so i was right, ah thanks to metaquotes for future implementations of my ideas )

Reason: