The Only Pivot - page 231

davidwillis:
It should work with any platform, but you may need to adjust time settings. Although it still should open trades. Do you have a little smiley face in your upper right hand corner next to the OnlyPivot_1_7?

it seems strange to me because v1.2 works fine on me..but not 1.7

yeah..it always smiling..maybe i'll have another go next week..

thanks a lot...

gundurowo:

thanks a lot...

Gundurowo, Try to watch your lot size. may be you need to add the lot size if your broker only allow you to trade with min 0.1 lot. With default setting [0.1lot] it won't take any trade. Or check with the Magic number if want both 1.3 and 1.7 to be run at the same time. it happen with me before.

Other ways you need to add more "KEMENYAN" for your DUKUN, "GUNDUROWO"...

spymez:
Good Day Gentlemen...

I hope we all gathered some nice pips yesterday!

I have been trying different indicators for filtering purposes.

The Big Red "Semafore" as it is called, on this chart may be useful in indentifying the correct side of the trend. According to the developer (asystem2000), on this forum, the red pivot dot does not repaintafter it appears. Though it does take some bars after the pivot has formed to appear, it could be used as a filter? The Red Trendline(which changes according to market conditions) (called the Forecast High Trendline) could also be used? Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree here?

Perhaps the more experienced traders/programmers might be able to test and validate this theory?

Comments most welcome.

This forum has been a great inspiration and help to me. I thought I would try and contribute something.

Best Regards

Spy

I take back my word for only using breaking the line... you need to see any support line with Wave Trend Indi... but this is very good to help you to manage the TP for OnlyPivot EA.

Check out with the USD_CHF when it break the lines... the Pink line seem to be very strong line. Let's see with the GJ when it break the resistant point and lines.

Files:

DavidWillis,

Can your 1.7 EA do reverse strategy before hit the stop loss when passing the pivot? Thank's

kissaki:
DavidWillis, Can your 1.7 EA do reverse strategy before hit the stop loss when passing the pivot? Thank's

I am not sure what you mean by that.

Also, can you give me a link to read up on that wave trend ind.? I am not sure how I would implement it. I am not real good at mt4 programming.

Thanks Sir..

davidwillis:
It could, but I don't think it would help much over the long run. You can try it if you want. Just find everywhere where it says Minute()==0, and change it to Minute() ==5 for a 5 minute delay.

Hi thanks a lot David...no words could describe your kindness...keep it up your great work bro...you're the best!

Regards...

9w2ymz

davidwillis:
I am not sure what you mean by that. Also, can you give me a link to read up on that wave trend ind.? I am not sure how I would implement it. I am not real good at mt4 programming.

Ok, let say the MA cross down the pivot lines, then we have Short possition, but before reach the target, the MA cross up (cross back) the pivot line. Will 1.7 ver cut loss the Short poss and open long possition? or let the Short hit the SL?

About the EW Trend, I found it from this thread. let me attached for you. But seem it protected by the author (it is demo version)

I found good combination with MadroGoldenFilter (from MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader ), to be added on OnlyPivot - see the pic (ignore the Mom indi and Fibo calc).

Blue cross box mean up, Red cross box mean down

Golden Solid box and cross mean up, Silver cross box and cross mean down

min 2 indi for strong movement. see it when the cross box signal againts the movement.

Sorry ... here the pic with MadroGoldenFilter indy.

Files:

kissaki:
Ok, let say the MA cross down the pivot lines, then we have Short possition, but before reach the target, the MA cross up (cross back) the pivot line. Will 1.7 ver cut loss the Short poss and open long possition? or let the Short hit the SL?

About the EW Trend, I found it from this thread. let me attached for you. But seem it protected by the author (it is demo version)

I found good combination with MadroGoldenFilter (from MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader ), to be added on OnlyPivot - see the pic (ignore the Mom indi and Fibo calc).

Blue cross box mean up, Red cross box mean down

Golden Solid box and cross mean up, Silver cross box and cross mean down

min 2 indi for strong movement. see it when the cross box signal againts the movement.

ok, yes it should stop and reverse before you get to the stop loss.

Thanks for the indicator.

gundurowo:

thanks a lot...

try to check ur lot size.. i think that is the problem why the ea wont open any position or maybe the chart wont work cost u forgot the ""mantera"" why not u change ur name to selipar jepun or adik heri...

Reason: