The Only Pivot - page 233

zamanib:
Which fibo lines take example today gbpjpy where was the market at what fib was it above under or in between

Fibs taken from Friday. Fibs are under the pivot which is in line with the sell signal given today.

Files:
gbpjpypiv.gif  18 kb

jarro:
Fibs taken from Friday. Fibs are under the pivot which is in line with the sell signal given today.

I found it on the blog n it looks like very similiar to our OnlyPivot...n the rule is simple..

if daily pivot inside the fibo...market likely to turn down

if the daily pivot above the fibo...market will go up

and if the daily pivot under the fibo line...market will go down..

He said ""if the daily pivot above the fibo...market will go up " NOT IF THE FIBO IS ABOVE OR UNDER OR BETWEENT THE DAILY PIVOT

LOOK WHAT HE SAID " IF THE DAILY PIVOT IS ABOVE THE FIBO MARKET WILL GO UP "

zamanib:
I found it on the blog n it looks like very similiar to our OnlyPivot...n the rule is simple..

if daily pivot inside the fibo...market likely to turn down

if the daily pivot above the fibo...market will go up

and if the daily pivot under the fibo line...market will go down..

He said ""if the daily pivot above the fibo...market will go up " NOT IF THE FIBO IS ABOVE OR UNDER OR BETWEENT THE DAILY PIVOT

LOOK WHAT HE SAID " IF THE DAILY PIVOT IS ABOVE THE FIBO MARKET WILL GO UP "

I see. The pivot is above . . market to go up. . . . My bad.

Let's see what happens.

sorry..this is my template...change it to my liking n i use ibfx platform

soul:
Seems the tpl is wrong... can you repost your tpl again pls?

here my own template...

Files:
intraday.tpl  22 kb

i'm not so sure also...

jarro:
I see. The pivot is above . . market to go up. . . . My bad. Let's see what happens.

That the rules given by the blog owner not me..just paste it here for someone to give comments on it...

hope this also can be used with our onlypivot side by side...

regards..

9w2ymz

thx 9w2ymz

thx 9w2ymz,

can you post the link of the blog too?

here the blog link..

FXIntraday

hope this will help ...it is written in Malay language...

regards..

I've noticed a lot of only pivot 1.7 trades get stopped out at 75 pips before heading in the desired direction.

not bad...

got 40 pips on eur/cad

21 pips on e/j and 50 pips on GJ....

.for the first time using intraday system n of course our OnlyPivot...thax guys...daily tp hit..n sleep early tonight...

Closed out short trade for +51 pips and now we have a reversal buy signal and I am long @ 211.91.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a sell signal and I am in short @ 211.23 using David's EA v1.7. TimeFreedom
Reason: