This would not be difficult, but I wouldn't want to spend the time, if your purpose is to act on these alerts as trading signals. I presume that you would want an email message when the PSAR reverses (from showing dots under the prices to showing them over the prices and vice-versa).
This simple alert would not be profitable. I know, as I have lost a few thousand dollars and a couple of years trying to make money with a PSAR indicator. I no longer have any use for it.
Anyone know where I can find a coloured version of the Parabolic sar?
I moved your post to this thread where you can find 4 colored Parabolic SAR (as the link) and colored PSAR with alert and so on.
Hi all members,
does anyone have any experience using parabolic sar ?
i would like to use this for a trailing stop placement as it too doesn't put it too close nor too far away.
i just find the default settings less than ideal.
Appreciated if someone will give a clue.
Need HELP for creating EA on Parabolic SAR
Hi all, I have found that this strategy to be very profitable. However, i need somebody to help me to create an EA on using Parabolic SAR and Slow Stochastic.
Indicator: Parabolic SAR (default), Slow Stochastic (default)
Entry Point Criteria:
1st pirority: First Parabolic SAR appears (Parabolic dot found at the bottom of the candle bar)
2nd Priority: Stoch blue line is above stoch red line
Action: place trade 10 pips above the parabolic dot after above signal produced
1st pirority: First Parabolic SAR appears (Parabolic dot found at the top of the candle bar)
2nd Priority: Stoch red line is above stoch blue line
Action: place trade 10 pips below the parabolic dot after above signal produced
Stop Loss: 40 pips
Take profit: 30 pips
Time Frame: 1hr
Money Management: 5% of remaining trading account
Currency type: Any
Can SOMEBODY help me to derive a fully automated Expert Advisor, pls!!!
I moved your request to this Parabolc SAR thread where you can find many our forum links to download Parabolic SAR EAs developed.
Parabolic Sar expert
Is there an expert adviser based on the Parabolic Sar?
Indicators and trading systems:
- SMARSI indicators and system: indicators here and original thread is here.
- paraboilc sar histogram is here.
- Parabolic SAR Modification with alert is here.
- Parabolic SAR with alert is here and here.
- Using Parabolic SAR in asctrend systems (many versions of the system with different using): here, here and here.
- Wma 5/20 - Ema system: parabolic SAr is using for exit. Original thread.
- Polynomial Regression indicator using Parabolic SAR: original version, 'looking for the future" version, more simple versions is here.
- Fibonacci_Ema: ema indicators system filtering by Parabolic SAR indicator: original thread is here.
- Parabolic SAR as filter and for exit in BrainSystems: original thread and some rules are here.
- Ichimoku indicator and Parabolic SAR: original thread.
- ^X_Parabolic indicator: original thread is here.
- Cnannel Trading systems using Parabilic SAR as well: original thread.
- MACD Parabolic SAR system: original thread.
- Pure Parabolic SAR System: original thread.
- Parabolic SAR and "Kaufmann MA" System. And EA for this system (SARKAMA EA). Original thread with the system and EA is here.
- Scalp_net_v1.3sl EA: Parabolic SAR is used as trailing stop. Elite section thread.
- Scalp_net EA using 55EMA/200EMA crossing and MACD (default settings) and Parabolic SAR (0.005 and 0.05) as a filter: original public thread.
- Chimera - Trending EA - based on Phoenix: this EA is using Parabilic SAR.
- HedgeHog System & EA using Parabolic SAR to determine the direction: original thead.
- Robot Power EA is using Parabilic SAR: original thread.
- 'EA based on parabolic SAR... but still unperfect' thread.
- EA based on SAR color bar: EA development thread.
I moved your post to the thread with many Parabilic SAR EAs (links to our forum).
try this sar ea
i found this ea in russia web i think. the back test for gbp/usd tf15 min was great.but that only back test.i need help from all in this forum try this ea and give some result..
I get no backtesting results. Do we need a special indicator?