Parabolic SAR indicator - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
john
john  

need a variation

Would like to see a "close" variation - where the new plot starts at the high of the bar.

i.e. Will stop and reverse on the close of a bar, but the new plot will start using the recent high not recent high/close. So will then continue and SAR again on the close as before.

Also this code draws flat when on real time data.

tradr3
tradr3  

A little help ???

I am new to this site. I am working on a system and wanted to know if anyone knows where I can download an audio alert for the Parabolic SAR on Metatrader 4. I'd appreciate your help.

Thnx.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Check the thread from the beginning: there are many Parabolic indicators with alert.

john
john  

IB code

Interactive brokers have parabolics on their trader workstation,

....but......

it is not correct.

It only SAR's on a "close" - not on "touch".

Also when it plots again it starts on the last high or last low - and not the close of the last high or low (as you would expect for continuity)

Anyway thought i would mention it, as it would be good to be able to get a "parabolic" in metatrader that plots similarly.

Only useful if you are trading via IB.

Topgun_68
Topgun_68  
fxbs
fxbs  

use mtf psar (many : mtf indicators thread + serch forum)

Topgun_68
Topgun_68  

I am using the MTF PSAR which was posted and I love it but I dont like the daily PSAR on a 4HR chart because it is so far away from the price. That's why I am trying to use the lines above and below the price. I have it working but its not accurate when I compare it the the actual PSAR dots. I'm searching but can't find anything on this. I like the PSAR Color bar but I can't get a daily version to display accurately on a 4hr chart. .

Topgun

fxbs:
use mtf psar (many : mtf indicators thread + serch forum)
fxbs
fxbs  

again: use mtf psar (modify, add levels etc. to mtf psar, not psar you posted)

matfx
matfx  

Parabolic Trendchaser, alert available and MTF.

fxbs
fxbs  

thank you, Matfx

just add tf/per: limit=Bars-counted_bars+Timeframe/Period();

To add comments, please log in or register