Parabolic SAR indicator - page 3

Parabolic_best indicator is on this post.

Jin:
Attached : Parabolic SAR with Email Alert

Is it really work?? i'll try this one

wow great post, i will learn from this one.

is there any report for this indicator??

thx.

Thanks for help you 2

fxbs:
: ) psar on ma; Olker, kroufr.ru

also: Parabolic_MA_02.mq4, Lucas1

Different calculations for Parabolic SAR

Hello all,

I would like to know if it's possible to program another kind of PSAR in MT4.

I'm using a program called Forex Tester where the PSAR settings are StartPR, StepPR and EndPR instead of the Step and Maximum settings found in MT4.

As I use this indicator a lot for SL placement, I've found that the FT PSAR is smoother and more accurate than the one in MT4. I've searched different forums looking for this modified version but haven't found it yet. Anybody knows where I could find it or if it's even possible to code in MT4 ? Anybody else using FT for backtesting ?

Thanks

Parabolic SAR sound alert

Greetings,

I've downloaded the Parabolic sound alert but it doesn't work on all timeframes, at least not for me. I'd like to use it on M30 with a maximum of 3 chimes. If anyone has a version that would meet this criteria, I would be grateful if you'd attach a copy.

TradeWynds:
Greetings, I've downloaded the Parabolic sound alert but it doesn't work on all timeframes, at least not for me. I'd like to use it on M30 with a maximum of 3 chimes. If anyone has a version that would meet this criteria, I would be grateful if you'd attach a copy.

Strange but maybe is a bug with the code.

On this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum there are 3/4 SAR with alert versions.

Parabolic-close.mq4

Files:

need a variation

Would like to see a "close" variation - where the new plot starts at the high of the bar.

i.e. Will stop and reverse on the close of a bar, but the new plot will start using the recent high not recent high/close. So will then continue and SAR again on the close as before.

Also this code draws flat when on real time data.

Reason: