Parabolic SAR indicator - page 19

exactly PAVA , this really is the holy grail, right now i have to do it manually , and i dont think its going to get coded here, ive been trying to learn how to code so i can do it myself, if you have any luck email @ tradewithmefx@gmail im also willing to share if i come across someone who can code it

Pava:
TWMFX...this will be the Holy Grail I was searching for...

when you know what to look for using psar then it would make sense, this indicator would only make it easier to spot on the chart

it wont repaint when the parabolic switch maybe after it starts building a new box it will repaint but thats expected, it sounds like you already coded it, why wouldnt you just upload it lol but if anyone can code this ill show them how this works and that it will be nearly impossible to lose, i already do this manually, i know what to look for this indicator that i need would only make things 100 times easier

krelian99:
TWMFX, you'd see nothing on the chart anymore, it's a completely useless mess, and your [O/C and H/L] boxes are also repainting till next O/C will come. Why PSAR?

I haven't coded it - lol, this is a very special indi. No, but I can imagine how some indis work before I code them. When the lines go from the appearance of PSAR switch only to the right, wouldn't be that enough?

Pavabolic is surely the opposite of diabolic

Parabolic SAR with alerts

parabolic_trendchaser.mq4

i understand that it would repaint until the next parabolic switch...

this is an indicator of the daily open/range and it repaints until the day is over obviously

i want the parabolic indicator to do the same, but i want it to plot boxes on each switch just like the picture displays... this indicator would paint a specific color when price crosses above the parabolic line and a specific color when price crosses below the parabolic line

i would also want a horizontal line plot at the CLOSE of the FIRST candle that crosses ABOVE the parabolic line

and a horizontal line plot at the OPEN of the FIRST candle that crosses BELOW the parabolic line

i understand that it will repaint until the next switch.

Files:

TWMFX:

i understand that it would repaint until the next parabolic switch...

this is an indicator of the daily open/range and it repaints until the day is over obviously

i want the parabolic indicator to do the same, but i want it to plot boxes on each switch just like the picture displays... this indicator would paint a specific color when price crosses above the parabolic line and a specific color when price crosses below the parabolic line

i would also want a horizontal line plot at the CLOSE of the FIRST candle that crosses ABOVE the parabolic line

and a horizontal line plot at the OPEN of the FIRST candle that crosses BELOW the parabolic line

i understand that it will repaint until the next switch.

TWMFX

I have a feeling that you are over complicating it

Why complicating something that works for ages and, for those that are using it, works good

Is it true that 95% of traders fail or is that a lie? If I look at the market like the 95% does then I'll loose just like them, I'm pretty sure this indicator already works fine, and the only changes that are being made to it is how it plots on the chart, everyone views the market different , what may seem complicated to some might be simple to others , it's a reason I'm asking for this to be made this way, I didn't just come up with it out of no where, I don't understand why I get this type of response , I just ask if you can make it, I understand why I want it to be made and I can teach others why as well... that's all that matters , been asking for 3 weeks, I'll just learn to code.... bless you all.

TWMFX:
Is it true that 95% of traders fail or is that a lie? If I look at the market like the 95% does then I'll loose just like them, I'm pretty sure this indicator already works fine, and the only changes that are being made to it is how it plots on the chart, everyone views the market different , what may seem complicated to some might be simple to others , it's a reason I'm asking for this to be made this way, I didn't just come up with it out of no where, I don't understand why I get this type of response , I just ask if you can make it, I understand why I want it to be made and I can teach others why as well... that's all that matters , been asking for 3 weeks, I'll just learn to code.... bless you all.

Hello TWMFX ,dont see it as offense. Many sucsessful traders quote this also often in tutorials: Keep it simple. In my progress through the indicators world i understood that all these 10000 indicators can broke down to 2 "handfull" ;-) (i guess ~50) of core principles on which they rely.

But learning to code is not a bad idea. I started the same as you, i had a several ideas. To understand how this mql coding works took me 3 hard days of headache, then it made click in my mind and i could start to progress. There are several good indicator tutorials on mql4.com. When i stated i also fixed broken old indicators as a training to understand why they dont work (anymore).

greetings

Repeating one request over and over never leads to a result. And it is funny that after those "repeated requests" always comes a "hurt post"

Come on people : if you are not answered, then coders are not interested in coding it. What is the harm that not all share same enthusiasm about something?

Reason: