Parabolic SAR indicator - page 14

HELLO MLADEN,

Please can you kindly create a SAR RISING AND FALLING based on the same rules as macd rising and falling which you created.

1) The PIPS DIFFRERENCE BETWEEN PRICE AND THE CURRENT SAR WILL DETERMINE HISTO HEIGHT OF THE NEW INDICATOR.

The rules for the GREEN , RED AND GOLD COLORS WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THAT OF MACD RISING AND FALLING.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR IMMENSE SUPPORT.

Files:

New sar

HELLO MLADEN,

I would want to reduce my requests in the preceding post to just this single request.

Please can you kindly help create an HISTOGRAM indicator ( like Macd Histo ) that shows THE PIPS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRICE AND PARABOLIC SAR PRICE ON EACH BAR ( just as the Macd histo reflects the pips difference between two EMAs )

MANY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

HELLO MLADEN,

Just a reminder of my request in preceding post,and also to find out if you need any further clarification.

MANY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

SAR made as histogram depending on the relative position of a chosen price and SAR value. Two modes of display available : as difference of price and SAR (lower) and as SAR itself (upper)

PS : sar used is the correct sar (not the built in sar that has some errors)

Files:
sar_histo.gif  33 kb
sar_histo.mq4  7 kb

Hello mladen,

many many thanks for your time, expertise and kind assistance.

HELLO MLADEN,

Please can you kindly create a Parabolic SAR THAT USES ENVELOPE UPPER AND LOWER BANDS IN PLACE OF HIGH AND LOW PRICE USED IN THE ORIGINAL FORMULA.

PLEASE INCLUDE ALL THE VARIABLES OF THE ENVELOPE INDICATOR IN THE INPUT,i.e,choice of MA,shift,percentage of band width,ma period.

i have observed that some settings of envelope are never affected by market noise, so i believe this version could reveal some interesting results.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.

mrtools:
Hello Winner246, Been working on changing it to a histo version, but its very complicated for me, maybe try asking the original author.

hello experts, can anybody provide me with a mfi divergence indicator with alert function, thanks a bunch in advance

lover:
hello experts, can anybody provide me with a mfi divergence indicator with alert function, thanks a bunch in advance

Posted a version here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page13

HELLO MLADEN AND MRTOOLS,

Please i will appreciate your kind assistance with my request in POST 140.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

HELLO MLADEN AND MRTOOLS,

Please remember my request in POST 140, MANY THANKS for the great work you are doing.

Reason: