Parabolic SAR indicator - page 12

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS, This is just to remind you of my request in the preceding post for your kind consideration,MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246

What does the "Anytime BOTH SAR AND EMAs REVERSE SIMULTANEOUSLY ON THE SAME BAR" exactly mean? Can you explain it a bit more (since the way I understand it it is going to be a very rare occasion that it happens)?

Wish you a nice rest of the weekend

HELLO MLADEN,

THANKS for your kind consideration.

I mean anytime the SAR is BELOW the price AND the EMA 5 IS ABOVE THE EMA 20 ( showing LAWNGREEN ), THEN by the NEXT BAR the SAR reverses ABOVE the price ALONG with the EMA 5 also reversing BELOW the EMA 20, the indicator will show CRIMSON ( instead of RED ) HOWEVER AFTER this single bar with CRIMSON color,the subsequent bars will be showing the usual RED color until the conditions for a LAWNGREEN Signal are fulfilled.

THE SAME RULE APPLIES FOR THE REVERSE condition which will give a LIMEGREEN COLOR instead of LAWNGREEN for the single bar where the simultaneous reversal occurs.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Hello mladen,

i hope my explanation was clear enough,thanks.

it's a winner winner246

winner246:
Hello mladen, i hope my explanation was clear enough,thanks.

Hello mladen,

looking forward to your kind response,well done for the great work.

winner246:
Hello mladen, looking forward to your kind response,well done for the great work.

winner246

This is codes acording to the rules you explained. Please check it against the indicators and see if that is what you had in mind

Files:

HELLO MLADEN,

THANKS for your your time and skilled input.

The indicator is 100% correct in generating the GREEN Color signal.

However the LAWNGREEN, RED, AND CRIMSON Colors are giving wrong signals.

This explanations should help ;

1) For a clearer visual understanding Please place a colored EMA CROSS HISTO (Like MACD 5 - 20 - 1 ) AND THEN THE SAR HISTO I POSTED BELOW IT.

2) anytime BOTH SAR AND EMA CROSS ARE GREEN, THE indicator would show LAWNGREEN.

3) This LAWNGREEN COLOR would continue to show on the subsequent bars UNTIL BOTH the SAR AND EMA CROSS reverse in opposite direction showing RED.

4) anytime BOTH SAR AND EMA CROSS ARE RED, the indicator would show RED.

5)This RED COLOR would continue to show on the subsequent bars UNTIL BOTH the SAR AND EMA CROSS reverse in opposite direction showing LAWNGREEN.

6) On some rare occasions, the SAR AND EMAs would BOTH change from RED TO LAWNGREEN at the SAMETIME ( Same Bar ). Whenever this occurs that PARTICULAR BAR where they both reversed ( to green ) would instead of lawngreen show a GREEN Color.

NOTE; You already got this point 6 right.

7) FOR the CRIMSON COLOR, the rule is exact opposite of point 6.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INVALUABLE SERVICES.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

THANKS for your your time and skilled input.

The indicator is 100% correct in generating the GREEN Color signal.

However the LAWNGREEN, RED, AND CRIMSON Colors are giving wrong signals.

This explanations should help ;

1) For a clearer visual understanding Please place a colored EMA CROSS HISTO (Like MACD 5 - 20 - 1 ) AND THEN THE SAR HISTO I POSTED BELOW IT.

2) anytime BOTH SAR AND EMA CROSS ARE GREEN, THE indicator would show LAWNGREEN.

3) This LAWNGREEN COLOR would continue to show on the subsequent bars UNTIL BOTH the SAR AND EMA CROSS reverse in opposite direction showing RED.

4) anytime BOTH SAR AND EMA CROSS ARE RED, the indicator would show RED.

5)This RED COLOR would continue to show on the subsequent bars UNTIL BOTH the SAR AND EMA CROSS reverse in opposite direction showing LAWNGREEN.

6) On some rare occasions, the SAR AND EMAs would BOTH change from RED TO LAWNGREEN at the SAMETIME ( Same Bar ). Whenever this occurs that PARTICULAR BAR where they both reversed ( to green ) would instead of lawngreen show a GREEN Color.

NOTE; You already got this point 6 right.

7) FOR the CRIMSON COLOR, the rule is exact opposite of point 6.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INVALUABLE SERVICES.

Winner246, try this one, the bottom one is the one i'm postin the middle is a 5 by 20 ema cross histo and the top one is the original Psar you posted.

Hello mr tools,

thank you very much, its correctly done now.

Есть еще индикатор Parabolik+

Files:
13.08.png  78 kb
Reason: