Ivan`s trading style - page 6

good indi limestreamx, is that repaint?

Jessica keough:
good indi limestreamx, is that repaint?

im not quit sure bout that jessica,ive been using it for a while and it doesnt seems to repaint... but u can try it urself and see the result..

limestreamx:
yes maybe the same i suppose... this is what u get when there are a so called "newbie" programmer coded indic and rename it... i get that indic in this forum from one guy... i think u know him better then urself... https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178548

aku dengar hang kena tipu dgn dia...cam na boleh jd gitu lak ...jahat sungguh no..takde moral langsung...anyway we all try the best and share an opinion..yg penting jujur ek...

eddyroza:
aku dengar hang kena tipu dgn dia...cam na boleh jd gitu lak ...jahat sungguh no..takde moral langsung...anyway we all try the best and share an opinion..yg penting jujur ek...

English please...

it should be repaint..what do you think? because i used forex trend already..

Jessica keough:
it should be repaint..what do you think? because i used forex trend already..

it work fine with me... but nevermind, we shall look for another proper indic

If you guys need an indicator not to repaint I can rewrite some indicators so it's impossible for them to repaint but you'll only get an indication on bars that have passed already. Let me know.

nittany1:
If you guys need an indicator not to repaint I can rewrite some indicators so it's impossible for them to repaint but you'll only get an indication on bars that have passed already. Let me know.

yes i would appreciate that nittany1.. can u make the fxtrend does not repaint? or u have other indic similar to fxtrend that does not repaint that u have already alter... we need ur help here... where is mr cja when i needed him

nittany1:

hi nittany...i know you before...i'm like you indic with digital facing...i have all you indic in my collection..thank a lot..you a good coder..do you have own EA???..

eddyroza:

i dont care about what he's doing but a simple apolagize shall do.. and nothing personal with the issue. i still treat him like the rest of fellow trader in here. So he can say HI to me anytime.. okey enough of that. just let get back to this system improvement

Reason: