Parabolic SAR indicator - page 26

Haaa sorry Mladen that's the wrong attachment I posted

cj880802:
Haaa sorry Mladen that's the wrong attachment I posted
What was the histo you looked for?

whisperer:
What was the histo you looked for?
Probably some of the versions that already exist here

I've just finished reading the whole thread and at some point somebody asked about some horizontal lines so this gave me an idea. As we know parabolic SAR is going to show us a dot above or below the candle and this is associated with stops. But if we want to use it as an entry point then whatever happens during the duration of that candle the entry would be once it finishes and the dot would show up for the first time either above or below that candle. I was wondering if Mladen or MrTools could add a horizontal line at that point that would last during the duration of a particular parabolic SAR range. I believe this would help a lot visually to follow what's going on and whether the trade would make money or not. I'm going to attach a screenshot where the horizontal line is drawn by hand at the bottom of the red candle since it's the first candle with a brown dot above. The idea for the line is to run from here all the way to the candle with a first blue dot below the candle. There's also a line there although I've just realised I wasn't patient enough to wait for the first candle with the blue dot below it to settle. 

Files:
image01.png  90 kb

mladen:

mahnooj

Here is a version with the full set of alerts added

This was fascinate PSAR i ever see, great example to make it work.

Please - please make the histogram version to

Melajah_Forex:

This was fascinate PSAR i ever see, great example to make it work.

Please - please make the histogram version to

Here is the histo version

mladen:

The dot is drawn at opposite side of the price action. Hence the horizontal line would be on that opposite side too. It would lag compared to the SAR itself. Better to use SAR as what you sugest

Mladen,

tnx a lot for taking your time to reply.

Regards,

Dostoyevsky 

Dostoyevsky:

Mladen,

tnx a lot for taking your time to reply.

Regards,

Dostoyevsky 

Happy trading :)

mrtools:
Hi Corinali, Maybe try this one

Thanks MrTools,

Great indi !

But does'nt work on JPY pairs ?

Thanks !

Dostoyevsky:

I've just finished reading the whole thread and at some point somebody asked about some horizontal lines so this gave me an idea. As we know parabolic SAR is going to show us a dot above or below the candle and this is associated with stops. But if we want to use it as an entry point then whatever happens during the duration of that candle the entry would be once it finishes and the dot would show up for the first time either above or below that candle. I was wondering if Mladen or MrTools could add a horizontal line at that point that would last during the duration of a particular parabolic SAR range. I believe this would help a lot visually to follow what's going on and whether the trade would make money or not. I'm going to attach a screenshot where the horizontal line is drawn by hand at the bottom of the red candle since it's the first candle with a brown dot above. The idea for the line is to run from here all the way to the candle with a first blue dot below the candle. There's also a line there although I've just realised I wasn't patient enough to wait for the first candle with the blue dot below it to settle. 

The dot is drawn at opposite side of the price action. Hence the horizontal line would be on that opposite side too. It would lag compared to the SAR itself. Better to use SAR as what you sugest

Reason: