Request "converting mt4 indicator into mt5"

Please can some one help me convert those two indicators from mt4 into mt5 ??

i would appreciate it 

thanks in advance 

wealth byforex: Please can some one help me convert those two indicators from mt4 into mt5 ?? i would appreciate it thanks in advance 

MT5 does not support Offline Charts so the Renko indicator cannot be easily converted into MQL5. MT5 now uses something completely different called Custom Symbols so you better off searching for an alternative in MQL5 (in the CodeBase or Market) instead of requesting a conversion from MQL4.

The Freelance section is also the correct place to request code jobs like the one you are requesting.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Fernando Carreiro #:

MT5 does not support Offline Charts so the Renko indicator cannot be easily converted into MQL5. MT5 now uses something completely different called Custom Symbols so you better off searching for an alternative in MQL5 (in the CodeBase or Market) instead of requesting a conversion from MQL4.

The Freelance section is also the correct place to request code jobs like the one you are requesting.

i searched for alternative but never found one 

i need mt5 renko indicator that can work with volume bars " tick and real volumes " and weis wave indicator too , but never found one 

do you have any ideas 

wealth byforex #: i searched for alternative but never found one. i need mt5 renko indicator that can work with volume bars " tick and real volumes " and weis wave indicator too , but never found one 

do you have any ideas

I do and I did give you an answer ... I will repeat it ... "The Freelance section is also the correct place to request code jobs like the one you are requesting."

• www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers
Reason: