Parabolic SAR indicator - page 18

mladen:
I am afraid I do not understand

using the indicator you modified in post #91

Modifications needed:

1) All lines go across the whole chart

2) Horizontal line plot at the CLOSE of the FIRST candle that breaks ABOVE the parabolic SAR

3) Horizontal line pot at the OPEN of the FIRST candle that breaks BELOW the parabolic SAR

I need 2 versions of this indicator the 2nd indicator will plot the exact opposite as far as the open/close

1) Horizontal line plot at the OPEN of the FIRST candle that breaks ABOVE the parabolic SAR

2) Horizontal line plot at the CLOSE of the FIRST candle that breaks BELOW the parabolic SAR

aslo include the high/lows on both indicators with the lines going all the way across the chart

if possible i want to be able to use with multi time frames

Example: ill be able to see the hi/lo open/close lines for 4HR on a 1hr Chart.

Hope this is a clear enough to understand attached a picture of an example. THANKS!

new_bitmap_image_3.bmp

Files:

TWMFX:

Modifications needed:

2) Horizontal line plot at the CLOSE of the FIRST candle that breaks ABOVE the parabolic SAR

3) Horizontal line pot at the OPEN of the FIRST candle that breaks BELOW the parabolic SAR

I need 2 versions of this indicator the 2nd indicator will plot the exact opposite as far as the open/close

1) Horizontal line plot at the OPEN of the FIRST candle that breaks ABOVE the parabolic SAR

2) Horizontal line plot at the CLOSE of the FIRST candle that breaks BELOW the parabolic SAR

aslo include the high/lows on both indicators with the lines going all the way across the chart

Hope this is a clear enough to understand attached a picture of an example. THANKS!

new_bitmap_image_3.bmp

TWMFX

If you make all the lines go across all the charts, you shall see nothing (imagine chart with 50.000 bars and 10.000 lines)

Im going to be using more than 1 chart, and thats the reason i need 2 versions of the indicator

plus im going to use higher time frame which will have less lines because of the parabolic switch, i truly only need the open/close lines, but im going to use more than one chart for this indicator because there's lines that i don't want to see on certain charts, if you could make the indicator with everything i can just set some lines to none so i wont see them, ill just have to use more than one of the same indicator.

side note, if im using high/lows from a 8hr chart on a 1hr chart there will be less lines and ill be able to see, which is why it will be a plus if you could make this multi-time frame also

mladen:
TWMFX If you make all the lines go across all the charts, you shall see nothing (imagine chart with 50.000 bars and 10.000 lines)

and if anything i can just use 3 charts

1) only showing high/lows

2) only showing opens

3) only showing close

trust me ill make it work, i could make these lines myself but its time consuming and there's a chance of me making a mistake.

i truly need this indicator , thanks again

mladen:
TWMFX If you make all the lines go across all the charts, you shall see nothing (imagine chart with 50.000 bars and 10.000 lines)

did you see the picture ? heres and example of what i need

Files:

how about this

after every switch of the parabolic sar it starts plotting a new box at the CLOSE of the last one

this indicator would basically be a parabolic range

if you notice under the blue box with the quotes it also has the range average, i would like this calculation also but in the top right corner

Thanks again for your time Mladen

Files:

making sure you saw my latest post

TWMFX:

Modifications needed:

new_bitmap_image_3.bmp

TWMFX...this will be the Holy Grail I was searching for...

TWMFX, you'd see nothing on the chart anymore, it's a completely useless mess, and your [O/C and H/L] boxes are also repainting till next O/C will come. Why PSAR?

What would be the difference between regular psar and this indicator (except that psar is easier to red)?

Reason: