EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 737

barfly13:

I think there is no point in waiting any longer, we should sell from the current level at 4350 to 4600 and aim at 3700... That's about it...

Yes, it's like that, but I would move the lock to a higher figure, and the target, I hope you have an approximate one... I don't have a clear view of the channel boundary yet, but intuition tells me 1.3700 is a real reachable target, though may go lower...

the euro needs 200 pips to go down....

kamik:

Heh heh he did not go sharply just the bulls have not yet fully given up their positions. my opinion +10pp then SOUTH ) and to the resort of the Krasnodar region go )))))
I'd rather go straight to Nice. :)

I opened 3 more accounts - demo, together with the real 4 are trading at the same time can i lose real so.... Here is a demo 2 hours of trading.

I opened 3 more accounts - demo and 4 real at the same time.

Tantrik:

Opened 3 more accounts - demo, together with real 4 trading at the same time can i lose real so.... Here is a demo 2 hours of trading.

I had 312 initial 500 and 800 (how much will the eu drop today?)

Tell me!

Hello all !!!

That's the way it is, you didn't believe me, everyone laughed :)

And here it was, the EUR was at 1.43 !!!

Now it's time to short the euro, my brothers traders!

I do not know when yet. Not now, I have to wait a day at least.

It has to go up one more time.

torgus:
Say it!
Called the Director - says it's not your time... we're having a walk today after the Bernanke meeting yesterday, Obama's doing his rounds, we'll add another hour and then we're going to fuck the liberals...

Now it is too early to short, Galina, we need to make 600 billion, you have forgotten us in other threads

my Mashki's sold out, and 2 times, so down. )

http://5868429.mt4stats.com/

5drakon:
Now, Galina, it is too early to short as 600 billion dollars is not enough, you have forgotten about us in other threads.

Why, where can I go without you :)

I don't have the time, I have a lot of work to do.

But I read the thread all the time.

It helps a lot.

Reason: