Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 198

marley60:
This man has an arabian name, an german adress and is selling on ebay(USA) over Vilnius, Lithuania.

7$ shipping costs for an e-mail(if ordered via ebay-germany).

everything available free on the internet, but over 150 buyers.

wow.

thanks marley60. hey i notice you contributed with this thread allot. can you post your template and indis your using agian? thnaks

B-

subhanwaheed, any updates on your strategy?

Guiys, i am sorry, i could not create the EA which i mentioned earlier. I just don't have enough time and it is not very profitable.

subhanwaheed:
WAIT FOR ME TO APPEAR NEXT, I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON , MAYBE WITHIN FEW HOURS . LETS SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING .

Hi subhanwaheed are you alive? Are you still working on your System?

bye

thank you Marley60!

it is ok to have 8loses and 1breakeven. as long as you maintain 1:8 risk reward. with renko this is easy

Hi

Hi , I need a very very simple ea created , Can anyone please do that for me . It should be based on nothing . I will be very very grateful.

It should do only two minor thing. It should only open buy orders when its set to bull direction, and a new buy order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bull candle is formed after one or a series of bear candle(s) .

And it should only open sell orders when its set to bear direction, and a new sell order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bear candle is formed after a single or series of bull candles.

It should keep doing that until it is taken off the chart or settings are reversed.

No stop loss, no take profit , nothing , just that .

Can anyone do that Please ?

subhanwaheed:
Hi , I need a very very simple ea created , Can anyone please do that for me . It should be based on nothing . I will be very very grateful.

It should do only two minor thing. It should only open buy orders when its set to bull direction, and a new buy order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bull candle is formed after one or a series of bear candle(s) .

And it should only open sell orders when its set to bear direction, and a new sell order is to be opened ( according to the lot size in setting ) when a new bear candle is formed after a single or series of bull candles.

It should keep doing that until it is taken off the chart or settings are reversed.

No stop loss, no take profit , nothing , just that .

Can anyone do that Please ?

subhanwaheed,

are you still trading renko? awhile back u said that u created a strategy u were going to share here. any updates on that one?

Hi

I am still trading renko , I am sorry that I got away , I had to , some personal reasons , BAD TIMING I KNOW , But this EA , someone help me with it Plz , its a part of it .I will post it here as soon as I get the first chance , The rules , creating a PDF format for explanations , Creating templates , explanations , its really time consuming , Its a complete system so its latterly not that easy to make all the images as references and stuff. I will bee free in a couple of days and then I will complete the remaining stuff before sharing .

Someone help me out with this EA , Its really important .

Reason: