PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 106

zaxmarki:
Hi Enforcer, the ea that you have created is great! but I was wandering if you are changing settings, (as stated in your latest post) for minimizing DD, or are they just for avoidance of News times and then reset back to original settings?

No, they are not resetting, you have to manually change them.

Change settings

Enforcer:
Yup, avoid trading during news may help.

About stop placing orders when loose too much, look here

extern bool AllowRecovery = true; //enable/disable loss management

extern double MaxLossPercent = 1; //maximum loss in balance procents 1=1% max loss

extern bool ExitAllTrades = false; //Close all open orders

extern bool StopTrading = false; //stop trading if loss management was triggered

extern bool PlaceRecoveryOrders = false; //Use counter orders to get in profit

if AllowRecovery = true will stop placing orders if loss is more than MaxLossPercent.

StopTrading = true will try to finish current cycle and stop after that

ExitAllTrades= true will act as stop loss at MaxLossPercent specified.

PlaceRecoveryOrders better let it to false, is enough one that go lose and you're screwed...

Enforcer, I mean is the quote above a new setting that we should be changing to?

Those settings exist from a while, that quote is just a suggestion for lowering DD and prevent/limit loses, should by tested to see if is right or wrong.

Hello!

Excuse for bad English. I from Belarus

I test your program V15 for a demo at once on 3 steams USDJPY CHFJPY EURJPY.

+$ 40 for a day!!!

Whether it is possible to use V15 if min lot=0,1, what it is necessary to change in options except the size of a prize?

Viachaslau

Program will function the same no matter lot size used.

Using high lot size can increase profits but also can crash your account in no time.

Hello!

I very much like your program! I try different currency steams on a demo. Is better it turns out CHFJPY. TF=60min. While works stably.

Into the risk account to lose count I understand, but I wish to try on a demo.

I have established mikro - the account =falce and the size lot=0,1, but the program does not work. Can you help me?

Whether it is possible to change stop loss 150—200 p. And how it to make?

Whether it is possible to close compulsorily at once all warrants on one currency pair or at once all?

Thanks for your good program !

ENFORCER: Any chance of finishing the account protection code....it all looks like a good idea. If your busy i could give it a go? I just think this EA is good but definatly needs a good downside protection and recovery plan.

Thanks, Ed

scrambledem:
ENFORCER: Any chance of finishing the account protection code....it all looks like a good idea. If your busy i could give it a go? I just think this EA is good but definatly needs a good downside protection and recovery plan. Thanks, Ed

Sure, go ahead, you're welcome to improve it

hello

i'm sorry for my bad english

I download pipmaker v15 , but it don't give order in eur-usd and some pairs .

also I cann't give backtest of this EA and when I want give backtest my platform closed

please help me