PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 100

Enforcer:
Is a EA and an indicator.

I strongly advise you to get familiar with Meatatrader and it's functions before attempt to use any EA, also you need minimal MQL4 knowledge.

Press F1 on Metatrader terminal for help.

Try also those links

Forex Trading Software: Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4

MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader

and also borwse/search this forum, it have tons of usefull iformations.

Thank you;

Can you advice me to use it for the real account with $5000?

Also I want to know it. Where can I start to read about it the EA.

Sorry to disterbing you

I cannot advice nobody to use any EA on real money.

Is up to you if you want to use this or other EA.

As general advice, do not use any EA on real money unless you test it for 3-4 moths at least on demo.

Where can I read about this EA? I mean from which page I can start to read about it please.

Files:
eur-jpy_1.jpg  124 kb

nice one enforcer!!

thanks

this look a whole lot better

enforcer,...

I did an EURUSD backtest (1st April 2008 - now), with initial deposit $500. Big DD slam at the very beginning ....

the report

mastoto:
the report

This is because eurusd in most cases is in trend. You have set ReverseDirection = true, so every Order is open in opposide direction to the trend. If you'll set ReverseDirection = false, then will be better.

As I've observed the PipMaker doesn't good work on the trend pairs. So GBPUSD is ok with ReverseDirection = true until its not in trend.

Thanks.

On EURUSD never worked too well, no version.

Is doing best working on coutertrend so have to find suitable pairs and settings for each pair.

try on gpbusd,eurcad, chfjpy.. dunno, test and see

Thanks for V_14 Enforcer! I `m still testing. Could you please explain how exactly the decision to trade is going on. Especially I mean what happens when more than one indicators are on. I`m not programmer and didn`t understand. For example what happens if UseARSI=true and UseI_trend=true. Both indicators must be in the same condition or some of them is primary? Also if u can say something about this option OpenOnTick. How it work and can we use it with well tuned ARSI_trigger? Thanks

When using more than one indicator then all of them must agree, only then signal for buy or sell will be generated.

about OpenOnTick, is a legacy option, I didn't paly with it but basically is doing this:

When a buy or sell order is placed TickPriceis updated so TickPrice = Close[0];

if OpenOnTickis used, next order will be placed only if

Close[0] < TickPrice for buys or

Close[0] > TickPrice for sells

Reason: