Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 377

Alexey Viktorov:
Look towards CopyTickVolume

Can you give me the code?

It's a bit tight for me. Can't you just copy the bars with tick volume and identify with the biggest one?

Hi all!!! Do I understand correctly, that MetaEditor is new in the 4th version of the terminal and mql4 will not work in it, or rather this code will not work?

Kira27:

Hi all!!! Do I understand correctly, that MetaEditor is new in the 4th version of the terminal and mql4 will not work in it, or rather this code will not work?

If this is the case, the best solution is to try to write the code in MetaEditor.

P.S. If the code meets the MQL4 grammar, this code will work.

Karputov Vladimir:

With this formulation of the question, the best way is to try to write the code in MetaEditor.

P.S. If the code corresponds to the MQL4 grammar, this code will work.

I tried it, it does not work for me. I have tried it and it will not work. But all the same, thanks for the answer. So it turns out that you can write the code both in the old and new language? The main thing is not to mix them in one program?

Kira27:
I've tried it, it doesn't work for me. In the terminal, the old one, it works fine. But thanks for the answer anyway. So it turns out that you can write code with both the old and new language? The main thing is not to mix them in one program?
You may open help in MetaEditore - there you will find all available functions and the like. If errors occur during compilation - just look at the "Errors" tab and change the code.

Tapochun:

A search of unknown volumes over an unknown period and a sequential comparison of the maximum at the current time with the current one being checked.

I need to find the minute bar amongst zero to the first of this day with the maximum tick volume!

What other volumes do bars have?

sashasonik:

I need to find a minute bar amongst zero to the first of this day with maximum tick volume!

What other volumes do bars have?

Could be tick volume and could be trading volume.

Karputov Vladimir:
Could be tick volume and could be trading volume.

This is new to me, where can I find out more about the difference between the two?

sashasonik:

This is new to me, where can I find out more about the difference between them?

There was a link above: teak volume

sashasonik:

This is new to me, where can I find out more about the difference between them?

Tick volume is clear: how many ticks were in a minute bar, but how is it in the trading volume?

Reason: