Alert needed on profitable phenomenon - page 2

SIMBA:
Tools,

2 conditions:

1-1 STD Upperband LOWER than previous one.

AND

2-1 STD Lowerband HIGHER than previous one.

Looks interesting,even more interesting if you can make the 1 STD selectable by user(extern double) in order to test 0.25,0.5....1.5,etc

S

Thanks Pietergvp & Simba,

Could you all please try this version, think this is way closer than last

left the mtf, since its a user selectable item anyway,made the STD separate, Extern double Updeviation and Dndeviation, by default have them set to 1.

ps) The Macd was made by Mladen , as most of the goodies here!

Files:

Now it works fine - thank you

Thank you Mladen, Now it works just fine. I like arrows .

By the way, I'm redoing my whole system and will be forward testing it, drawing up a set of rules and keeping a trading journal. Will there be any benefit for the forum if I post a running journal with everything I do- with all the trades? In other words building the manual trading system with the group.

As I said - I'm not a programmer but I'm a trader and I think I can contribute in this way.

pietergvp:
Thank you Mladen, Now it works just fine. I like arrows .

By the way, I'm redoing my whole system and will be forward testing it, drawing up a set of rules and keeping a trading journal. Will there be any benefit for the forum if I post a running journal with everything I do- with all the trades? In other words building the manual trading system with the group.

As I said - I'm not a programmer but I'm a trader and I think I can contribute in this way.

I like the idea,and think we need more of this, go for it

Mladen

Mladen,

Could you do in 4 colours, this histogram indicator called "MACD histogram, the same with the flag colours below, the difference between the two indicators is that in the above the Histogram = [(MMfast (12)-MMslow (26)) - Signal (9)], and add balls or arrows, when short histogram above and below the zero line?

Thanks

Mladen

el indicators , if you need it :

Files:

Mladen

Or is better make the other indicators ex. "macd colors+mtf"_v2, width : Histogram = [(MMfast (12)-MMslow (26)) - Signal (9)], and add balls or arrows, when short histogram above and below the zero line?

Files:

bebeshel

Here you go

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Or is better make the other indicators ex. "macd colors+mtf"_v2, width : Histogram = [(MMfast (12)-MMslow (26)) - Signal (9)], and add balls or arrows, when short histogram above and below the zero line?

Mladen

Mladen,

Look at pictures a little :

in yours indicator(macd collours-mtf&alerts) thehistogram = MMfast[12]- MMslow[26]

in my indicators histogram =((MMfast[12]- MMslow[26])-signal[9])

Thanks

Mladen

Sorry Mladen,

Now i see it (Show OSMA=true)

Thanks, again

Reason: