PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 107

birami:
hello

i'm sorry for my bad english

I download pipmaker v15 , but it don't give order in eur-usd and some pairs .

also I cann't give backtest of this EA and when I want give backtest my platform closed

please help me

Make sure you have required indicators

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page71

Look in Journal for errors and post here.

Hi Enforcer, the latest profit trailing modification added by you works great most of the times, but, I have noticed in very few occations, the maxprofit hit a considerabale high (than the Profittarget), and the trades has not been closed according to the profit trailing - went back to negative floating p/l - I have certainly noticed in some very slow market movement times - so nothing else could be wrong. My profittarget was 4, and maxretrace was 20, and floating p/l went as high as 6.5, but when the floating p/l came down (slowly), trades not closed, no errors. Maybe I missed something here, please if you can, check this if there is really an error exists. Maybe we are missing few logics here.

Other than this, profittrailing is great.

Thanks.

Use lower MaxRetrace, like 5-10.

on slow market MaxProfit is not going much above ProfitTarget so if retrace 20% will fall under ProfitTarget and order cannot be closed as ProfitTarget is minimum for this.

Thanks, will do.

Enforcer:
Use lower MaxRetrace, like 5-10. on slow market MaxProfit is not going much above ProfitTarget so if retrace 20% will fall under ProfitTarget and order cannot be closed as ProfitTarget is minimum for this.

Sivach, you need to increase the MaximumRisk (make it =1) or you need to play with more initial balanse. Else the the lots you play are not enough to reach the profit target. When MoneyManagement=true lots are autocalculated and

lot=NormalizeDouble(AccountBalance()/10000,lotPrecision)*MaximumRisk;

So if you play with very low account balance and low MaximumRisk will be very difficult the profit target to be reached. That`s why when you have only one placed order the trailings don`t want to close it - the profit target is not reached. There`s no bug, just increase the MaximumRisk or Initial balance or both.

I never use moneymanagement, using this EA since november, and still have much knowledge to gain on this.

montedoro:
Sivach, you need to increase the MaximumRisk (make it =1) or you need to play with more initial balanse. Else the the lots you play are not enough to reach the profit target. When MoneyManagement=true

lot=NormalizeDouble(AccountBalance()/10000,lotPrecision)*MaximumRisk;

So if you play with very low account balance and low MaximumRisk will be very difficult the profit target to be reached. That`s why when you have only one placed order the trailings don`t want to close it - the profit target is not reached. There`s no bug, just increase the MaximumRisk or Initial balance or both.

sivach:
I never use moneymanagement, using this EA since november, and still have much knowledge to gain on this.

May be just increase the LotSize and LotIncrement manualy or decrease the ProfitTarget if you don`t use moneymanagement. I use moneymanagement and after I`ve made MaximumRisk=1 everything is OK.

leglac:
I believe that this EA has a probleme but I know not

This is a FREE EA. It's still being developed. Please refrain from negative comments.

Worst problem of any EA is user itself.

Users usually just grab any version find first and dump into trading without bothering to adjust settings or to run tests/optimization then came to say EA is crap.

Those searching for holly grail, this is not right place.

All you can find here is an EA that have decent results if is set properly, will not double your money once a week and is not bullet proof so it can crash (and it will)your account if is not used right.

With proper usage will bring ~10-15% / month (which is amazing thus considering what ROI you got from a bank for example) and a DD usually not bigger than 15%.

Enforcer:
Worst problem of any EA is user itself.

Users usually just grab any version find first and dump into trading without bothering to adjust settings or to run tests/optimization then came to say EA is crap.

Those searching for holly grail, this is not right place.

All you can find here is an EA that have decent results if is set properly, will not double your money once a week and is not bullet proof so it can crash (and it will)your account if is not used right.

With proper usage will bring ~10-15% / month (which is amazing thus considering what ROI you got from a bank for example) and a DD usually not bigger than 15%.

Exactly. Don't just think you can grab this EA and make money. Anyone making money with this EA has put a lot of time into it. Just like any other EA. Well put Enforcer!

Reason: