PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 104

I like Enforcer's sharp answers.

Enforcer:
Then write your own which don't

yes my broke dont surpport 0.01lot order. so i change the microaccount==false.

should i turn on the usecci option and i-trend option?

sometime the test ended at a certain time(all order suddenly closed)

what parameter to change the testing time?(i saw the defaut set of starttime and endtime are 0)

I bet many dislike them

Look at pictures posted here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177291/page68

and make sure your settings match settings listed there.

And tested pair is GPBUSD, not EURUSD.

Testing period is from 01.january2008 till today.

If read few post back I said is not working on EURUSD and no version did to well on this pair.

Starting with above settings try to slightly change them, one change at a time, and run test again to see if is better or worse.

i see, i will try gbp/usd later

i have studied ur codes and see that the decision making of sell/buy is by MA cross and ARSI.

do u ever think about integrating laguerre-ACS into ur codes?this indicator is very good in judging the sell/buy point.

for example:

laguerre-acs==0 && cci upcross zero && RSI<50 && MA up for buy point

laguerre-acs==1 && cci downcross zero && RSI>50 MA down for sell point

just a suggestion, maybe u can try it on.

folks,...

try to backtest on August 2007... if an EA could survive through that period, then it's a great one.

shanyang:
i see, i will try gbp/usd later

i have studied ur codes and see that the decision making of sell/buy is by MA cross and ARSI.

do u ever think about integrating laguerre-ACS into ur codes?this indicator is very good in judging the sell/buy point.

for example:

laguerre-acs==0 && cci upcross zero && RSI<50 && MA up for buy point

laguerre-acs==1 && cci downcross zero && RSI>50 MA down for sell point

just a suggestion, maybe u can try it on.

I tried many combinations and I'll try more.

Problem is delicate, having too restrictive filters/indicators is as bad as having too permissive ones.

mastoto:
folks,... try to backtest on August 2007... if an EA could survive through that period, then it's a great one.

Are you planning to trade on August 2007?

Files:
pm15c.jpg  194 kb

Doesn't matter Enforcer, you are an asset to this forum community, blunt q's need sharp a's, great.

Enforcer:
I bet many dislike them

Problem

First of all i would like to congratulate everyone that helped creating this EA because it is really something we dont see everywhere.

Speaking of the problem, i annalise every single piece of code and everything is correct, still in my metatrader (Alpari) when loading the ARSI indicator i start to get like one infinite loop of "loaded successfully" of that indicator consequently crashing the program completely.

Said that, does anyone has this problem or had, that knows how to fix it? Seriously i know allot of programming and checked the code and it IS all correct, so im starting to think this is some problem of the metatrader platform himself.

Reason: