PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 18

H4 results

fml:
Good point about the .01 lots. That makes my 3,000 like 30,000. I should have thought that earlier. This EA is pretty exciting... Greetings from Florida!

This EA IS exciting. Excuse my limited knowledge, but in running this EA (V.9-1) on a few pairs with default settings on H4 I've had fabulous results. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before DD kills me with being under capitalized, but wanted to post H4 results for all to see. However, max DD has not exceeded 1.5% thus far. Very promising.

PAIRS:

USD/CAD

GBP/USD

EUR/USD (for comparison purposes against GBP/USD)

GBP/JPY

EUR/JPY

Settings (DEFAULT)

LotIncrease=1

Buy=1

Sell=1

smallestlotsize=0.1 = 1, 0.01 = 2

SmallestLotSize=1.00000000

MaxLotSize=5.00000000

LotSize=0.10000000

LotIncrement=0.10000000

Multiplier=0

ProfitTarget=5.00000000

TrendProfitTarget=5.00000000

SafetyLevelPercentage=400.00000000

SafetyProfitTargetPercent=25.00000000

OpenOnTick=1

Spacing=10

TrendSpacing=10

CounterTrendMultiplier=2.00000000

CloseDelay=0.00000000

OrdersToClose=0

MinimumOrdersToCloseLosing=1

MaxMarginPercentage=40

TrendTimeFrame=1

TrendPeriods=1200

CeaseTrading=0

RightSideLabel=1

Statement attached.

Files:
statement1.htm  50 kb

traded pair(s)

Hi Parisienne,

Thank you for sharing your enhanced version of PipMaker EA. As for your results I would like to ask that you did run the EA for a week only on GBPUSD and not on GBPUSD and EURUSD at the same time (one pair sell only and the other buy only) as you wrote in points 2. & 3. of your suggestions?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

parisienne:
Yes, he does. But I had some good results on daily charts. I went from 5000 to 13800 in one week only running it between 8 and 17 (gmt +1) on gbpusd. There are some bugs in my last version. Here is the fixed one.

i've got StartTime for pause set to 1600 and EndTime to 700. it is now 1800 on broker platform and EA opened a trade.

parisienne:
Yes, he does. But I had some good results on daily charts. I went from 5000 to 13800 in one week only running it between 8 and 17 (gmt +1) on gbpusd. There are some bugs in my last version. Here is the fixed one.

Yeh I think this is a good idea but it seems to open to many orders on M1 which was the designed TF.Maybe will try it on D1.

Pardon me for asking, but what brokerage firm can this be run on?? North Finance will not allow this type of fast program.

Dave

1Dave7:
Pardon me for asking, but what brokerage firm can this be run on?? North Finance will not allow this type of fast program. Dave

I use ODL securities. More importantly, however, try adjusting MinTime parameter until it works.

From post #1:

MinTime: Default is 91

This is the amount of seconds that an order must be opened before it can be closed. This is to help in preventing "scalping". If your broker has no time limitation, then you can set this to 0. Velocity4x requires 91 seconds.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Why daily charts?The guy who invented it uses M1?Right?

Yes, he does. But I had some good results on daily charts. I went from 5000 to 13800 in one week only running it between 8 and 17 (gmt +1) on gbpusd.

There are some bugs in my last version. Here is the fixed one. (Files updated!)

BluePearl:
i've got StartTime for pause set to 1600 and EndTime to 700. it is now 1800 on broker platform and EA opened a trade.

Yes, you're right! It's another bug. I never noticed it because my start hour has always been lower than end hour. I've fixed it now. In your case the input now should be 151600 (day hour minute) and 160700.

I've updated the corrected version on post 172. Please shout out if you find any other bugs. I'll appreciate it.

1Dave7:
Pardon me for asking, but what brokerage firm can this be run on?? North Finance will not allow this type of fast program. Dave

I used FXDD.

chrisstoff:
Hi Parisienne,

Thank you for sharing your enhanced version of PipMaker EA. As for your results I would like to ask that you did run the EA for a week only on GBPUSD and not on GBPUSD and EURUSD at the same time (one pair sell only and the other buy only) as you wrote in points 2. & 3. of your suggestions?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

I ran it only on GBPUSD. It was only an idea to run it on both pairs that the EA may constantly make profits. But it can also be a bad idea. I don't know yet.

Reason: