PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 19

thanks. however, that means the pause variables will need to be manually updated each day if you want the pause to continue every day.

parisienne:
Yes, you're right! It's another bug. I never noticed it because my start hour has always been lower than end hour. I've fixed it now. In your case the input now should be 151600 (day hour minute) and 160700. I've updated the corrected version on post 172. Please shout out if you find any other bugs. I'll appreciate it.

NorthFinance is 10 minutes!

Dave

Where is the mintime located in v9??

1Dave7:
NorthFinance is 10 minutes!

Dave

Where is the mintime located in v9??

Wow- 10 minutes huh? I apologize- I've been testing too many EA's/versions. It seems that mintime was eliminated from V9-1, now that I actually look. I haven't dealt with that because ODL is allowing the fast executions. Sorry- my bad.

If anybody knows any indicator that might be a good idea to implement in this EA, please let me know.

I'm thinking about to put 9Squared Osc and 9Squared SMAC-D into it.

There's one indicator I created from XO and Average Size Bar which may also be a good idea to try with.

Here's the indicator. It looks quite good on GBP 4 hour and it doesn't repaint.

Files:

I set up 2 demo accounts at IBFX that used 90 seconds between trades. On the V9-1 I get an error in my Experts folder:

2007.08.16 16:18:52 PipMakerV9-1 USDCHF,M15: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

Anyone care to explain what this means and how to fix it??

Dave

<<<

parisienne:
If anybody knows any indicator that might be a good idea to implement in this EA, please let me know.

I'm thinking about to put 9Squared Osc and 9Squared SMAC-D into it.

There's one indicator I created from XO and Average Size Bar which may also be a good idea to try with.

Here's the indicator. It looks quite good on GBP 4 hour and it doesn't repaint.

M.A.C.H. 3 does not repaint and seems to correlate nicely with XO- may even filter some fakes. Take a look.

Files:
m.a.c.h_3.ex4  5 kb

I'm sure you're trying to trade 0.01 lots.

Try SmallestLotSize = 2.0 (this means you intend to trade 2 digits).

That should solve the problem.

1Dave7:
I set up 2 demo accounts at IBFX that used 90 seconds between trades. On the V9-1 I get an error in my Experts folder:

2007.08.16 16:18:52 PipMakerV9-1 USDCHF,M15: invalid lots amount for OrderSend function

Dave

<<<

parisienne:
Yes, he does. But I had some good results on daily charts. I went from 5000 to 13800 in one week only running it between 8 and 17 (gmt +1) on gbpusd. There are some bugs in my last version. Here is the fixed one. (Files updated!)

How often does it trade, and is there a preset file with this? I put in online at IBFX for about an hour and it has not traded??

Dave

sps8:
yes ,thats the proplem with ea.you must leave pc open 24hrs aday,i am looking for service to hosting this ea still not find

You need a VPS hosting service. There are very many to choose from.

I am subscribing to JodoHost, I'm very satisfied so far.

1Dave7:

Dave

<<<

IBFX considers any trade lasting under 3 minutes to be scalping.

Reason: