Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 24

Perky zerolag sto, edited by NK ZerolagStochs - MQL4 Code Base

Zerolagstochs_nk.mq4 (5.2 KB) - standard settings

ZerolagStochs__nk.mq4 (6.2 KB) - added some user inputs

Thanks for the indicators, But they don't change the order of the lines. Thanks though

f4mnect:
I want the level line(50 level) behind the 2 signal lines. so they cross over the top of the level line. Has to be coded, not as simple as just moving it.

now you can change lines and levels settings; levels allways on the top -

if you need thick level line, you can put horizontal line (like threndline) set (in line properties)to background

WOW learned another trick, Many thanks, drop the level. add trend line, set to draw in background. perfect. many thanks

More explanation on stoch and cci

Please i am looking for a person who could explain to me how to use cci and stoch effectively when trading... i only know that you use 14 for cci and 8 3 3 for stoch... i like to know more.. thanks..

EAs:

- Stoch EA is on this thread;

- Stochastic EA is here;

- Stochastic v1 EA is here;

- stoch_21 EA is here;

- Stochastic Sample EA is here;

- Stoch-Hellkas EA is here.

-StepStochCross EA. Elite section thread is here.

- Advice EA-Stoc Guru: public thread.

- Stochastic with RSI filter - StochEA: public thread.

- StochEA v0.1: original thread.

- StoIK EA - Stoch\I-Trend: thread with few versions of the EA using i-trend indicator.

Trading systems based on Stochastic:

- A simple idea trading system is here;

- Stoch trading system is here and EA is here;

- ZerolagStochs system is here;

- Stochastic in BrainSystem: the thread is here and here;

- Cycles witch stochastic: elite section thread.

All John Ehlers Indicators is here (including Fisher Transform over Stochastic Oscillator, and so on).

Reverse Divergence using Stochastic indicator is here.

Stoch Signal: thread about how Stochastic's working with some good indicators is here.

Overbought/oversold condition with Stochastic: small thread with good indicators is here.

FYI, another stochastic EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179114

Stochastic Indicators - Audible Alarm

Afternoon All.

Newbie to Stochastic Indicators, so please treat me gently!!

I am looking at how to create aublible alarms on Stochastic Indicators simply when a threshold is broken, in a particluar way, ie only when the Stoc goes above or below a value, ideally I'd like to set the value.

I'm running 2 Indicators and I'd like to get an alarm when:-

a) Stoc 1 goes above a value. This triggers me to look at Stoc 2.

b) When Stoc 2 goes below a threshold I place a trade.

The above is my absolute ideal but I could work with a single alrm when a threshold is reached.

Can someone point me in the right direction of where to look on this forum please before I start to wade through the multitude of posts.

Much appreciated.

Nigel

TQO23

TQO23:
Afternoon All.

Newbie to Stochastic Indicators, so please treat me gently!!

I am looking at how to create aublible alarms on Stochastic Indicators simply when a threshold is broken, in a particluar way, ie only when the Stoc goes above or below a value, ideally I'd like to set the value.

I'm running 2 Indicators and I'd like to get an alarm when:-

a) Stoc 1 goes above a value. This triggers me to look at Stoc 2.

b) When Stoc 2 goes below a threshold I place a trade.

The above is my absolute ideal but I could work with a single alrm when a threshold is reached.

Can someone point me in the right direction of where to look on this forum please before I start to wade through the multitude of posts.

Much appreciated.

Nigel

TQO23

Some links to help:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173589

Lessons - Forex Trading

Metatrader 4 mql 4 - Development course - Forex Trading

fxbs:
sto_sar_ ac_ao_alert.mq4 (3.9 KB) stevejames Stochastic_DL_ybMTF.mq4 Stochastic_LSDs_MTF.mq4

Can you post MTF version of sto_sar_ ac_ao_alert.mq4 too?

Thanks

Reason: