Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 24

matfx
matfx  

Adaptative Stochastic V4, early attempts to make the regular Stochastic oscilator adaptive - by Luis Guilherme Damiani.

f4mnect
f4mnect  

Move level to background

I love the zero lag stoch and switched the line order around, my question can the level line be moved to the bottom( behind the 2 signal lines)

fxbs
fxbs  
f4mnect:
I love the zero lag stoch and switched the line order around, my question can the level line be moved to the bottom( behind the 2 signal lines)

just move it... or what do you mean?

f4mnect
f4mnect  

I want the level line(50 level) behind the 2 signal lines. so they cross over the top of the level line. Has to be coded, not as simple as just moving it.

fxbs
fxbs  

Perky zerolag sto, edited by NK ZerolagStochs - MQL4 Code Base

Zerolagstochs_nk.mq4 (5.2 KB) - standard settings

ZerolagStochs__nk.mq4 (6.2 KB) - added some user inputs

f4mnect
f4mnect  

Thanks for the indicators, But they don't change the order of the lines. Thanks though

fxbs
fxbs  
f4mnect:
I want the level line(50 level) behind the 2 signal lines. so they cross over the top of the level line. Has to be coded, not as simple as just moving it.

now you can change lines and levels settings; levels allways on the top -

if you need thick level line, you can put horizontal line (like threndline) set (in line properties)to background

f4mnect
f4mnect  

WOW learned another trick, Many thanks, drop the level. add trend line, set to draw in background. perfect. many thanks

esgee
esgee  

More explanation on stoch and cci

Please i am looking for a person who could explain to me how to use cci and stoch effectively when trading... i only know that you use 14 for cci and 8 3 3 for stoch... i like to know more.. thanks..

Linuxser
Linuxser  

FYI, another stochastic EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179114