Suggestion to forum admins - page 15

fxbs:
1. moving-average thread ended -up in suggestions-trading-systems section, can we move it back to indicators?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235

My mistake. Please, tell me if you find some broken links.

MA is fine, thank you Linux.

we need CCI and ADX threads in Setup Section (entry article, description, etc.) who wanna try? (i'm not going first...)

We have something.

Divergence: indicators, links, explanations and so on.

Momentum indicator: all the links.

Everything about Stochastic indicator: how it works, how to work, trading systems, EAs and so on are here;

- Premier stochastic indicator is on this post (based on Lee Leibfarth article in TASC).

Everything about RSI indicator: how it works, how to work, trading systems, EAs and so on are here.

Everything about Parabolic SAR indicator: how it works, how to work, trading systems, EAs and so on are here.

Everything about Bollinger Bands indicator is here.

Everything about MACD indicator is here (ideas, indicators, trading systems, EAs).

Everything about NRTR indicator is here.

Everything about ADX indicator is here.

Laguerre indicators: the thread.

Simple or not..

There is one thing that I would love to see, there should be a way to see all the files in a forum. SO that clicking on a link opens up, so we can quickly reference it.

money_penny:
There is one thing that I would love to see, there should be a way to see all the files in a forum. SO that clicking on a link opens up, so we can quickly reference it.

we have some features (thread attachments tool) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page172

but:

- staple (clip) button must be inside the tread (otherwise it hard to push it when you got inside from search - you should leave the thread but you can't get to the page)

- link better be not to attachm but to post; or should be date tabs; ability to sort it by date and name (at least like in FF)

What happens to the Threads that "fall-off"...........

Hi guys,

Please could you tell me how to find a Thread that is active now, but after 2 hours of activity, that Thread falls off the bottom of the current list? Sometimes one waits for a reply but because we are all busy trading, you get to the list only to find that it has disappeard and then you either have to search for it (if you can remember the correct name, that is) or you have to wait for that Thread to come back onto the "active" list again.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Hi guys,

Please could you tell me how to find a Thread that is active now, but after 2 hours of activity, that Thread falls off the bottom of the current list? Sometimes one waits for a reply but because we are all busy trading, you get to the list only to find that it has disappeard and then you either have to search for it (if you can remember the correct name, that is) or you have to wait for that Thread to come back onto the "active" list again.

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Hi,

You could use Today's post link by going to Quick Links. It will show three pages of last updated thread. Enough to see last couple of days active threads.

Files:

Spamming through PMs

I am getting a seriously increasing number of spam messages in the form of private messages in my forum's mailbox and I am sure I am not the only one.

This very nasty 'habit' is increasing day after day and starts to become really annoying. I think that this behavior is totally unacceptable and I urge the moderators to provide a way to deal with that issue as soon as possible, these morons have to be stopped.

I agree 100% with Yannis ,

those PMs like " wanna make a hundreds of thousands of pips in a month ? "

and then they're providing website address for buying their system.

There is commercial forum here for trading systems and through PM messages they can get easily around it praying on newbies .

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

We have take note.

Could you provide us with a bit more detailed information.

How many PM have you received with this behavior? in last week/month

Name of the authors? because we need to know that to ban them if we already didn't.

With current forum config new members can't send PM immediately or after post something.

Reason: