Stochastic v1

I present Stochastic v1:

1. It is very simple

2. Not badly works on GBP/USD H4

3. But requires improvement

To whom it is interesting to all, I shall be grateful!

Files:

Can U attach also custom indicator that is used in v1?

StochasticGreen=iCustom(NULL, 0, "Stochastic",q,w,e, 0, 1);

Kalenzo:
Can U attach also custom indicator that is used in v1? StochasticGreen=iCustom(NULL, 0, "Stochastic",q,w,e, 0, 1);

I am sorry! The indicator

Files:

Can U describe rules of this EA?

Kalenzo:
Can U describe rules of this EA?

Yes the same for me. I don't understand: sl:800 ??

BrunoFX:
sl:800 ??

Lol - mabye it's the Holly Grall

I do not know if it is the graal, but it is hoped for. I know that EA are present in this forum and like much of EA, in the long term they become all negative.

I have just attached it ea+indicator FT:H4

Let us hope

sl:800 - not guilty

sl:800 And I have overlooked to remove some other data during creation EA. sl:800 absolute as does not influence results EA!!! I have removed for simplification of understanding all superfluous.

Test for health, I shall be grateful for improvement has removed EA.

Kostya2312

Files:

Hello,

Thank you Ober for this modification.

I test it since yesterday 5firt version) and it is advantageous for the moment.

I had asked on another post of this forum for a similar ea which functioned with the Stoch indicator but they were not good I hope that your will be better to it.

For the moment it is the case . To be followed

I attach statement this EA but you will have not to take into account the first 3 orders, they did not work with this EA.

It would also seem that statement has preoccupations with an alignement between the columns and "swap" corresponds to the "profit"

Hello,

I continue this subject by asking to all the programmers of this forum, if one of them could translate this EA for mt3 (mql).

By advance thank you of your contribution

Reason: