Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 18

fxbs:
Sto osma been somewhere, isn't it?

Yup, sorry for overlook and also thank to linuxser

we have big staff (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page8)

but ...just 4 looksy:

Files:
sto_oc.gif  18 kb

iwish if you can help me about an indicator idea

is it possible to make an indicator that show the crossover ofthe stochastics over mtf

i use 14-1-1 for m5

14-3-3 for m15 and m30 and h1

the idea is if m5 closed bar crosses any m15 closed bar or m30 or h1 the indicator shows it to me

like this

5-15 cross up ok

5-30 wait

5-60 cross down ok

15-30 cross up ok

15-60wait

30-60 wait

the important is that all bars must be closed for a sure signal

i ll attach an image that may make things clear but as you can see the mtf indicator lags i cant use it .it doesnt show a clear and right cross but it ll be reliable if someone can program it

thank you

bye

sarah

Files:
nov_6.gif  42 kb

M5/M15 Xover Indicator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In efforts to simplify entry I believe if a gifted indicator programmer could develop something similar as described below, it may significantly help your trades.

What is required is an alert when the current M5 stochastic closes above the last closed M15 stochastic or below the last closed M15 stochastic. The prerequisite is that for an M5 close above the M15, the M5 had to be lower than the M15 stochastic. Vice versa the other way.

When the M5 closes above we want to track it until price has gained 10 pips. (we'd like the 10 pips to be variable). This could be another alert or a fat coloured line on the M5 stochastic as I illustrated below. The opposite for a short when the M5 is below the M15.

Nice to have dots or x's paint on the M5 where the M15 stochastic closes are. This could be a line but that may be too confusing unless the line stops at the last close (i.e.we don't want a live M15 stochastic line bouncing up and down).

The overall idea is to be alerted when the M5 stochastic crosses from above to below the M15 stochastic line (short) or the M5 stochastic crosses from below to above the M15 stochastic line (long). We must only utilize the closed stochastic value and not the "live" open stochastic. We then want to stay in that trade for "x" number of pips. When the pip target is reached our exit alert sounds.

We also need a stop loss variable and alert.

Files:
indicator.gif  53 kb

fx trader:
M5/M15 Xover Indicator -.

Did you note we're editing your posts?

Next time upload the pictures to forum.

Same with all pictures you use to send messages in all visitor messages you leave asking about the same you ask here.

Thank you.

sorry if my english is poor

i made another messages and request of an indicator here again cause i felt i wasnt clear about the indicator idea so i didnt get what i hoped for

sorry again

sarah

fx trader:
sorry if my english is poor

i made another messages and request of an indicator here again cause i felt i wasnt clear about the indicator idea so i didnt get what i hoped for

sorry again

sarah

Ok, I understand.

Next time if you think your English isn't good enough try to write different messages/post because by doing a copy and paste the problem still will be there.

first of all thank you all for the great work i found in that thread

i will try to be clear as possible

my problem is when i overlay any mtf stochastic such as m5 and m15 in one window m15 lags behind

the strategy i use depends on the crosses of m5 14-1-1 closed bar and m15 14-3-3 closed bar

so i pray for any gifted programmer to make us an indicator that gives an alarm and draw an arrow on the m5 chart closed candle when the entry rules are present

short entry

m5 14-1-1 must have been over 90%k and coming down

than a closed m5%k cross down the last closed m15 %k

here we need an alarm for going short and an arrow on the m5 closed candle

long entry

m5 must have been under 10%k and going up

than a closed m5%kcrossover the last closed m15%k

here we need and alarm and an arrow on the m5 closed candle

i did my best with my poor english to express what i need

hope this will help

thank you guys for all your great work

sorry for any language mistakes

sarah

fx trader:
first of all thank you all for the great work i found in that thread

i will try to be clear as possible

my problem is when i overlay any mtf stochastic such as m5 and m15 in one window m15 lags behind

the strategy i use depends on the crosses of m5 14-1-1 closed bar and m15 14-3-3 closed bar

so i pray for any gifted programmer to make us an indicator that gives an alarm and draw an arrow on the m5 chart closed candle when the entry rules are present

short entry

m5 14-1-1 must have been over 90%k and coming down

than a closed m5%k cross down the last closed m15 %k

here we need an alarm for going short and an arrow on the m5 closed candle

long entry

m5 must have been under 10%k and going up

than a closed m5%kcrossover the last closed m15%k

here we need and alarm and an arrow on the m5 closed candle

i did my best with my poor english to express what i need

hope this will help

thank you guys for all your great work

sorry for any language mistakes

sarah

Hi,

15 minutes TF is bigger than 5 minute TF. 15TF oncludes three M5 periods.

So, if you wait for M15 close to do something on M5 you will be always late. That's 1o1.

i always wait for the time both 5 and 15 %k to close at the same time that is the candle i watch for a signal i hoped the indicator can make the calculation and give me the alarm instead of the visual lagged mtf stochastics indicators that confuses me

thank you for following my posts and for you replies

sarah

Reason: