Zerolag systems

Simple zerolagstochs system of two indicators with alert.

An other Zerolag indicator

An other zegolag indicator which may be usable for this system.

Files:

Zerolag System

Some EAs from yahoo group using zerolag system.

I do not want to comment. It is very preliminary EAs. Very very. Preliminary. Thanks to authors and let's to develop. Author said:

"Simple EA which only buys/sells based on if MACD_Main > or < MACD_Signal. The EA uses the ZeroLag MACD. I added Starthour and end hour to control when the EA trades. When end hour is reached, open orders are closed. I also added a kill day and kill hour so that it will not leave positions open over the weekend. When this EA trades, it is an "Always in Play EA".

Files:

It seems the EA is better for H1 timeframe.

MFX, is this an "always-in-play" type of indicator? With no s/l or t/p it looks like it only exits when it gets an opposite signal and goes the other way. True?

ZeroLag system manual

ZeroLag system manual is

here

Zero Lag EA

Hi,

Do I need to set any parameters for Zero Lag EA ?

Seems SL and TP are nil??? How abt Killday, Killhour

Starthour and Endhour ?

Thanks

I did not test it. Just experiment with it.

It seems to be very interesting.

I found inside my computer an other zerolag EA.

Files:

ZeroLag EA

Really this version is the best for a small drawdrown.

There is something wrong with this EA. I changed the indicator to lines versus signal line and histogram. When the Macdi crosses the signal line, the trade does not close out. Otherwise this would be a nice EA for the 1 Hour. I tried it this morning on USDCHF/EURUSD/GBPUSD and it is up 90 PIPs. But I have noticed that it does not close out a bad position on the crossover! I wish someone would look more closely at this EA and Indicator.

Dave <<<

I responded on another thread already, but I would like to ask somebody test this ZeroLagMacd EA with the ZeroLagMacd Indicator together. The EA does not close out positions when the indicator reverses. Could somebody look at this and fix this???

Dave <<<
Reason: