StoIK EA - Stoch\I-Trend

Hi all!

After a little research on coding and starting from some others EA, i created one based on Stochastic and I-Trend cross.

It Buy/Sell : when stochastic and I-Trend are positiv or negativ - I-trend level filter available.

It close position: at next stochastic cross.

--------------------------------------------------------

The EA will exit position by the rules only at new bar. That way i'm trying to avoid dips witch cause multiple position on the same cross. It also look at indic to place an order at each x min. Since i don"t know how to manage the eachtickmode... but still the EA work great.

-------------------------------------------

I got a problem about sell trailing stop, buy are active but sell dosen't seems to. Working on it. I also tried to applied a no trade over 80 level and under 20 level on stoch but its not effective.

---------------------------------------

I'd let the EA runs all yesterday night and here are the result on 5Min TF:

------------------------------------

The point is: if some other coders can have a look at it and make some amilioration, i think it could be profitable.

Files:
result.jpg  171 kb
stoik.mq4  15 kb

the logik

here the logik of the EA and i trend indic:

Files:
i_trend.mq4  4 kb
chart_1.jpg  194 kb

the ideas is good...

thanks for the ea

MiniMe:
Thanks for the expert, here is a little modificaiton of mine , I added the momentum at 15 min , its one of my fav time and inid for scalping, so I hope it will enhance the performance of the expert. thanks for sharing

Halo Mr. Minime,

Did you have setting the momentum indicator for time Frame 1 Hour ???

Thank you for your answer and your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

inzider:
Thx Manstir for good comments.

Thx also MiniMe for consideration. I think the momentum indic work amost the as i-trend when you look at those on a chart, exept i-trend switch color when the cross happen. I'll make more test.

Keep in mind that the EA still need some fix here and there. Maby about order managment.

If any got good idea about that subject let me know. The exit at new candel and trade a elapsed time dosen't satisfied me.

Soon!

dear inzider,

your ea take order too late, when the ea conform on order..

the signal already cross back, even with longer TF...

what the conclusions....?

is this the reason why the ea wont take order after stoch cross signal

or else

bool ElapsedTimeCheck = false;

int WaitMinutes = 10;

bool NewBar = false;

Thx Manstir for good comments.

Thx also MiniMe for consideration. I think the momentum indic work amost the same as i-trend when you look at those on a chart, exept i-trend switch color when the cross happen. I'll make more test.

---------------

Keep in mind that the EA still need some fix here and there. For sure about order managment.

If any got good idea about that subject let me know. The exit at new candel and trade a elapsed time dosen't satisfied me.

Soon!

yes, the reason is the i-trend filter set at 0.0018. I do use 0.0005 for 5min chart. Look at the chart by putting cursor over the itrend filter to find level that you find appropriate for your TF. You can also set it too 0 if you want EA to take position at exact cross. But the idea there is to avoid side market.

-----------------------

some i-trend value suggestion from i think newdigital:

between 0.10 and 0.15 for usdjpy M15; 0.19 for usdjpy H1;

0.0017 - 0.0026 for gbpusd M15; 0.0044 for gbpusd H1;

0.0013 - 0.0016 for eurusd M15; 0.002 for eurusd H1;

0.0015 for usdchf M15; 0.003 for usdchf H1.

-----------------------------------

I'm still looking to remanage the order management. Just got no time/knowledge to get into coding details.

+

inzider:
yes, the reason is the i-trend filter set at 0.0018. I do use 0.0005 for 5min chart. Look at the chart by putting cursor over the itrend filter to find level that you find appropriate for your TF. You can also set it too 0 if you want EA to take position at exact cross. But the idea there is to avoid side market.

-----------------------

some i-trend value suggestion from i think newdigital:

between 0.10 and 0.15 for usdjpy M15; 0.19 for usdjpy H1;

0.0017 - 0.0026 for gbpusd M15; 0.0044 for gbpusd H1;

0.0013 - 0.0016 for eurusd M15; 0.002 for eurusd H1;

0.0015 for usdchf M15; 0.003 for usdchf H1.

-----------------------------------

I'm still looking to remanage the order management. Just got no time/knowledge to get into coding details.

+

thank you so much, nice

after all..this may be the type of EA I am looking for.,....I think I can help u with MM part...I will study the code first

itrend is also used in pipmaker EA!!!

sonicdeejay:
after all..this may be the type of EA I am looking for.,....I think I can help u with MM part...I will study the code first itrend is also used in pipmaker EA!!!

Hi sonicdeejay!

Be please to play whit the code as you wish. I tried to find the best way the make the EA act "intelligent" but seems my coding skills are far from enough falling into those area. Logik aslo can be remanage but i do found that those indic togheter make sens on chart.

The major concern is dips. I usualy wait for a bar to close after the signal but for some circonstance its still miss good trade or create lost.

I'm ain't asking anyone to do the job for me but if you have interrest in, keep me updated about your improvment, i'll follow up the best as i can.

Soon!

check this ind...

As for me my main EA include 2 parts..

1. EA (Open trade/Mange Trades)

2. Ind(Give Buy/Sell Signal)

Files:
Reason: