Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 81

Stochastic 3 V6 mtf

stochastic3_v6_mtf.mq4

Files:

Hi Tampa,

Please could you add Arrows on signal cross on this Stochastic?

Much appreciated.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hi Tampa,

Please could you add Arrows on signal cross on this Stochastic?

Much appreciated.

My coding skills are very limited. Sorry. Someone that knows more than me has to do it

Stochastic with alerts plse

Hello Mladen and or MrTools,

I tried to get Tampa to do what looked like an easy conversion so as not to disturb you guys from your busy daily schedule, but he says he has "limited skills". Therefore I am respectfully asking anyone of you to please add Alerts in form of Arrows / Lines to this Stochastic.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen and or MrTools,

I tried to get Tampa to do what looked like an easy conversion so as not to disturb you guys from your busy daily schedule, but he says he has "limited skills". Therefore I am respectfully asking anyone of you to please add Alerts in form of Arrows / Lines to this Stochastic.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Hello ValeoFX, added the arrows.

mrtools:
Hello ValeoFX, added the arrows.

Can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator?

clon_tron:
Can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator?

Clon_tron, added the alerts.

mrtools:
Clon_tron, added the alerts.

Good morning MrTools,

Much, much appreciated. Thank you ever so much.

Continued success to you.

with due respect to Mladen and mrtools i have an request,can you make {nmc and mtf with arrows on change colors+nrp} to this indicator that i found on this thread in previous posts from Mr Tampa (Stochastic expansion v1.1)when i compile it it gives 6 warnings,in my poor knowledge it can help us to avoid new trade in range (choppy) market situations,not to trade when line is in between +-5 range lines,no matter what colors.

thanks a lot

a junior member from your community...mntiwana

Reason: