RandyCandles - Information - page 4

Right, nice trade

That's what keeps me searching for a filter. This method is all about price action and the Randycandles reversals are easier for me to visualize than tradition candle formations.

That trade was clear -perfect set up...congratulations.

cheers

Interesting candle formations, thanks summitfx

Greetings,

I have only included your candle formations here. Patience and staying up late would have paid off in spades... clear signals, yes?

Cheers

Files:
gbpusd_1.gif  26 kb

ISM gave off several winning trades~here's one

Files:
1tl.gif  29 kb

The pivot line on my hourly gave me a textbook exit.

Files:
1tl2.gif  27 kb

Thank You

Thanks to every one that responded. I did not expect this mutch interest. I am up for a thread or morum to discuss this as I too was able to spot potential setups easier using RC's than bare price action and this is still basically trading price action as GE said in those posts of his.

Thanx again

Bring on the RC pips

4xtrend:
Thanks to every one that responded. I did not expect this mutch interest. I am up for a thread or morum to discuss this as I too was able to spot potential setups easier using RC's than bare price action and this is still basically trading price action as GE said in those posts of his.

Thanx again

Bring on the RC pips

Thanks for reviving the discussion on this subject. And....thanks to Summit for adding his experiences. I booked 31 pips this morning using strictly RC's.

It would be nice if someone that knew Golden Equity would let him know about the interest in his stuff. He might be willing to step out of hiding!

I'm always looking for something simple and str8forward and when I read Randy's posts at the FF, I immediately got busy with it and haven't looked back. The search is over for me. It's pip machine. I've had about 5 responses to open a trading room dedicated to this method. I think a private room whereby we can find real time opportunities and master the method. Any thought?

Private room

summitfx:
I'm always looking for something simple and str8forward and when I read Randy's posts at the FF, I immediately got busy with it and haven't looked back. The search is over for me. It's pip machine. I've had about 5 responses to open a trading room dedicated to this method. I think a private room whereby we can find real time opportunities and master the method. Any thought?

Private room is a good idea,

PalTalk or Skype can be used.

How about us all pooling our knowledge of the system and experiences with it to write a manual how to use it which is more detailed then the first one... lots of pips to everyone :-)

What Leeb Said

I also would be interested in looking back into this methodology. Leeb says those with more knowledge of this methodology and experience trading it could come up with a detailed manual as the other is put together with a couple of posting before Randy was run off that site. I believe there are more people then myself who would benefit from a detailed document which would encompass little neuances that could enlighten those of us who have never traded this methodology.

Michael

Reason: