Damned Martin - page 8

Ivan Butko:
One last request:

Please do a test for the last year or two with an initial deposit of $100 and post a picture in the thread.

Thank you

I have a counter suggestion: everyone can perform optimization and post the results.

A hint: optimization for periods of M30 and higher can be performed in tick generation mode "OHLC on M1". And it is desirable to switch on the "Forward 1/3" mode(Choice of optimization settings), and a single test should be conducted in the "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.

It will be interesting to see the results not only on EURUSD and not only on the "MetaQuotes-Demo" trade server.

Ivan Butko:
One last request:

Please do some testing over the last year or two with an initial deposit of $100 and post a picture in the thread.
Who martin runs with 100$ or did you mean 10000 cents ?

Vladimir Zubov:
Who starts a martin with $100 or do you mean 10,000 cents ?
Yes, yes! A cent account, for us budget beggars.

Vladimir Karputov:

I have a counter suggestion: everyone can perform optimization and post the results.

A hint: optimization for periods of M30 and higher can be performed in tick generation mode "OHLC on M1". And it is desirable to switch on the "Forward 1/3" mode(Choice of optimization settings), and a single test should be conducted in the "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.

It will be interesting to see the results not only on EURUSD and not only on the "MetaQuotes-Demo" trade server.

I just need to know if it will go for me or not, if it will take out $100 cents. I don't have possibility to test it myself in next 24 hours (but I want to know results already. Sorry, I'm impatient).

If you ran the test with 1000 dollars, then probably it will be fast with 100 (not time-consuming, as I understand?).

About the proposal - I fully support and I think, since your first results are positive and the idea itself is fresh, now a branch will notice and will start later to post their results. Someone will polish it up

If you have any questions about testing, feel free to ask (but don't go to the personal section - I don't like it :) )

and how does a margin on a netting account look with the "close with counter" option?

Vladimir Karputov:
If you have any questions about the test, feel free to ask (but don't go to the privacy of the person - I don't like it :) )
How did you get these results? I'mspinning near zero, or it's a flush.

Vladimir Karputov:
No swear words and no shameful words! Anyway calledNew Martin(have to wait for publication).

It's a pity...

But the name of the branch is entirely consistent with the results of my pre-testing as well.

It flies.

There is only one explanation for this - each new order in a fill order significantly increases the risk, while simultaneously worsening the profitability of the trading system.

In real trading, the increase in risk will cause the attention of the quoteer to your TS, since it is already a tidbit.

Because a martin is a potential sinker.

trader781:
How does a Martin look like on a netting account with "close by counter"?
No - New Martin is annihilated if it sees a netting trading account :)

Ivan Butko:
How did you get these results? I'mspinning around zero, or it's a drain.
Try it on an "H1" period and optimise the parameters.
Reason: