RandyCandles - Information - page 11

One beautful system

More than likely they have moved onto the next great thing. For years I have done the same thing, however, I'm done. I combined RC with a multi time frame stochastic method introduced by spudfyre over at FF. It's a beautiful combo, I'm 33/35 over the past 2 weeks live only trading E/J and U/J.

Thank you ITGUY for sharing your finding and put it into pdf file for others to learn.

I, too walked the similar forex journey as many others and experienced many excitements and disappointment moments along the way.

And, during the last few months, I also have been trying to find a way to incorporate spudfyre's MTF stochs/ randle's candle & TEB63's channel/trend method into one system and it seems that YOU were able to do it!!

I do believe this will be the best way to trade and wish you all the best.

Andy L

ITGuy,

Would you post or direct me to a link for the #mtf fibstoch indicator

Thanks

This is my moneymaker. I prefer the CCITrigger because it alerts me of a crossover and it provides a extra guidance. I keep about 12 pairs open and when CCITriggers, I can then analyze the setup. I like the idea of using Spuds MTF stochastics and will be up late investigating.

Files:
1tl2.gif  30 kb

Thanks for the thread....

Hi everyone. I am glad I found this thread entirely by accident ( I guess somethings are meant to be). I'm a member of FF also and I was following steinz's thread when goldenequity introduced his Randy Candle's. Well just like you guys I was instantly interested in learning more about them when that pr**K made that rude comment (thats putting it nicely). So when I read it I pm'd goldeneguity to apologize for this a**holes remarks because I knew that would probably be the beginning of the end and it was. But anyhoo thanks for starting this thread I look forward to following it. What time do you guys go into the chat room ? I live on the east coast of the U.S....

Itguy can you provide the inicators you use.

#mtf fibstoch

FiboPiv_v3

#Spudfibo

droesparky:

#mtf fibstoch

FiboPiv_v3

#Spudfibo

Hi droesparky,

Try going to forex factory and look into trading systems and at the top click on mtf stochastics and look through spuds threads. I think you will find most there unless Itguy decides to post them. I hope this helps....

Itguy, many thanks - am looking forward tonight to studying your info

Please let us know the address of your blog when you get to it. Thanks again.

I can help with these 2...

droesparky:

#mtf fibstoch

FiboPiv_v3

#Spudfibo
Files:

ITguy,

Thanks for your nice document......good work!

It actually cleared up a misunderstanding that I had apparently been laboring under regarding Golden Equity's definition of entry candles. Things look a little clearer now.

Excellent Setup using ITGuy's information and Stochastics.

1. long term trend down

2. below 25ma (purple line)

3. 1h and 30 m stoch low and head lower

4. 15m (yellow) trigger stoch breaking lower

5. time is right @ NY open = volume

Files:
1tl.gif  30 kb
Reason: