RandyCandles - Information - page 8

Thank you

Thanks I will read through it.

Have a good one

Vegas

andee:
as i know signal_bars was created by CJA that actualy member of this great forum.. this the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176435

Hmm

Hi,

Has anyone discovered a way to filter trades like the one between the blue lines?

Looked all good, but by the time I entered the trade it was too late...only thing I can think of is mm and stop losses.

You can see the alert candle, both mas in good position, RMI and FXsniper's cci heading up, watched the entry candle form, right body and stem, entered and the market turned...losing trade.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers

Files:
gpusd.gif  24 kb

Sundowner

I would suggest a good 20pip stop would have kept you out of trouble and on the right side for the news today for only 20 pip risk for at least 60 pips return. You can't win them all but with a 20pip stop the RR would be worth the risk of the news being dollar positive, which it was not, but I know it is easy now after the fact.

Later there was plenty of oppertunities to get out at BE or even small profit depending where you bought.

It is all MM & RR and also time of day. Trade Londen/US market times.

Remember this is for short trades 10-15 pips and ususally is on the table in short time. If it does not happen, just get out and take the next setup.

This is what I try to do.

Attached is a new indicator I made. Try it at default on 5 or 15 min chart and look for histogram divergence and then confirm with Randy alert and entry, also add pivots or cams, all pretty good. Act at pivot levels and you only need to go to next level. Do that every day and you make plenty of pips.

Later.

I would agree with 4x and I think Time of Day is Very Important as well. I normally stay away from trades between 12pm est and 7pm. It takes volume to push the trades and it really is what makes the RC candles shine. If you had stayed in the trade with stop below support at .85/80 you would have had a hugely rewarding trade.

Thanks for the Indicator 4x- may need some explanation but will study.

Very Nice addition 4x. Gives a good visual! I'll post this i-breakeven indie i picked up here. If you have mutilple trades open it works well for easy viewing.

Files:
1tl2.gif  33 kb

Thanks

Thanks 4Xtrend and Summitfx.

Good advice. I'll check it out. As for the indicator, thanks but I can't get it to appear. I must be doing something wrong since I have no trouble downloading mq4 files which I compile and put into the indicators folder.

I have tried double clicking on the file (which opens metaeditor) saving the ex4 file to my experts folder and my indicator folder both, restarting metatrader and still nothing. I have saved the indicator to my desktop, opened my program files and dropped it into the indicators folder, no luck. I have looked in the help files for metatrader and couldn't find an answer. I tried searching this forum and couldn't find one either.

If it's not too much trouble some guidance would be appreciated.

By the way, do you trade the Asian session? I've been looking at it for some time and rarely see much action on the GBPUSD and, it seems, most currencies.

Thanks

Asian session

Sundowner:
Thanks 4Xtrend and Summitfx.

Good advice. I'll check it out. As for the indicator, thanks but I can't get it to appear. I must be doing something wrong since I have no trouble downloading mq4 files which I compile and put into the indicators folder.

I have tried double clicking on the file (which opens metaeditor) saving the ex4 file to my experts folder and my indicator folder both, restarting metatrader and still nothing. I have saved the indicator to my desktop, opened my program files and dropped it into the indicators folder, no luck. I have looked in the help files for metatrader and couldn't find an answer. I tried searching this forum and couldn't find one either.

If it's not too much trouble some guidance would be appreciated.

By the way, do you trade the Asian session? I've been looking at it for some time and rarely see much action on the GBPUSD and, it seems, most currencies.

Thanks

The GBPUSD generally moves the least during the Asian session try looking at the AUDUSD & NZDUSD they generally move a fair amount along with the USDJPY & EURJPY & the EURUSD sometimes moves significantly as well watch for movement around the TOKYO & HONGKONG/SINGAPORE opens.

As to loading EX4 files it may be that you just have too many indicators in your indicator folder try taking a few out that you are not using and try again. this seems to be a common problem as people download every new indicator that they see and in a very short time their indicator folder has 100's of indicators in it and the 1st sign of overload is that EX files don't load.

cja

Sundowner

No I never trade the Asian seseion. Obviously you have to look at this before the UK open as it does sometimes have good moves, just not often enough to stay infront of the computer.

I attached the indicator again. You should only need to save it to Indicator folder. After restarting MT4 it should work fine. I will test on my other pc that I do not use for trading. Any one else having trouble with this indicator?

Later.

Pull up a 15m RC chart on the Eur/Yen and you'll see that you could easily trade this pair for 1 hour at the NY and London open. Period.

RandyCandles Trading Room

Hi SummitFx:

I have been following this thread, you mentioned a few posts back that you were starting a trading room chat to further this method. I am wondering has it been started, and if so can you post the info here. Thank you.

Ttradr

Reason: