RandyCandles - Information - page 2

No worries summitfx thanks

Hi summitfx,

I understand your reluctance. Here's the original template Goldenequity posted in case anyone is interested. I don't think he'd mind.

I'd welcome any discussion on this topic.

Cheers

Files:

Actually, I'm thinking of opening a trading room and invite a few serious trader to share info, charts, setups on this lucrative and simple to follow and learn system. This system works really well for me when tracking a momentum pair ie: eur/jpy or last week the audusd and trade with the prevailing trend on pullbacks for example. No brainer and the "randycandles give a clear and precise entry. In a trading room we could do some share data etc.........

Sundowner:
Hi summitfx,

I understand your reluctance. Here's the original template Goldenequity posted in case anyone is interested. I don't think he'd mind.

I'd welcome any discussion on this topic.

Cheers

Here's the post that ran him off. GE never posted again after this one.

Bagovino wrote

I've got this system down to an art, and its my personal ATM machine!!! Check out my last LIVE trade... I'm 5 for 5 baby!!!

I have the secret to making this system work... Goldenequity, Take your Randy bars somewhere else... we dont need them here! Start your own thread which will disappear in a week.

If you spend time to learn the feel and the times to trade this system, you will make major pips... I increased my account by over 30% in 3 days using my version of Steinitz' system.

Dont give up on this... It's a goldmine.

Stein... Stay here to contribute. They need you!

The Legendary Bag Man

75k in 2 weeks

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lastscanvs5.jpg

summitfx:
Actually, I'm thinking of opening a trading room and invite a few serious trader to share info, charts, setups on this lucrative and simple to follow and learn system. This system works really well for me when tracking a momentum pair ie: eur/jpy or last week the audusd and trade with the prevailing trend on pullbacks for example. No brainer and the "randycandles give a clear and precise entry. In a trading room we could do some share data etc.........

summitfx,

Is this going to be another one of those interesting (entertaining) thread? Anyhow, for trading room platform, may I suggest http://www.tradingrooms.com/. More pips to you ALL!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

It's all about making Money!!

I hate it when I stay up for the London action and it don't happen

I'm unable to post a chart but if you throw up the template on 5m eurusd chart

you will see a clear entry at 7:35 that I took for 10pips on 7 lots for a $700 profit.

test on image

Is this what you where looking at ?

Mart

Files:
rand.gif  18 kb

Exactly- I changed up the appearance of my candles a bit. Yes, it was an easy trade. Now we have a reversal candle but I made my money and off to bed.

Those candle formations happen all day and night. Study and you will prosper.

Remember this is for quick scalps!

Cheers

Reason: