RandyCandles - Information - page 16

Carmel:
Would someone please post this indicator? Thank you.

I think you need to be a member of the Hama group to have the TMT. I e-mailed my request a few months ago, but never heard back. Oh well

Chris~

Here is the EA for ManageTP. It came from FF.

Files:

summitfx:
Chris~ Here is the EA for ManageTP. It came from FF.

Thanks summit

Files:
1tl_4.gif  27 kb

Tmt

Carmel:
Would someone please post this indicator? Thank you.

HI

TMT is a clone of the BB_MACD

Regards

Skydart

Files:
bb_macd_2.mq4  5 kb

Cool Beans- thanks Sky

skydart:
HI

TMT is a clone of the BB_MACD

Regards

Skydart

@summitfx

Hi Summit,

I plan to post a chart of what I saw as a signal yesterday on ej, 15M. At wrk right now, so will have to do it when I get home. Would appreciate your feedback on it.

On the lastest chart you have posted, do you mind indicating where you got in, and why? Would help us new to the thread catch up a little quicker. Also I notice the chart is 5M, instead of the 15M as originially indicated by goldenequity. Any particular reason?

Regards,

K.

summitfx:

Hey Summitfx-

I am curious as to what you are looking for in the TMT. Is it just a color change close to an alert candle?

I caught the down move today on e/j, the same as in your chart, based on RC and stochs, but the TMT is a little less subjective in that it's either green or red, you don't have to try to interpret the angle or direction of the stochs. When I shorted e/j the 15 min stoch was more or less flat with 30 min stoch headed down. On your chart the TMT is obviously red.........

Files:
ejshort.gif  28 kb

ItGuy,

I'm not really focused on anything in particular with the TMT indicator. The color changes tend to concide with the color of the RC. As with all indicators, they move in the direction of the price. I actually took the long trade on the chart because it looked and felt right at that moment. The RC's and the TMT confirmed the trade. I rely heavily on the pivot points.They are my best indicator.I rarely short this pair because of the overall trend. I've been trading for 10 years with candlestick charts so a big part for me is experience with formations,etc.. Strangely enough, I can actually feel short term momentum. If I could only bottle it!! LOL. I'm not always right but always profitable on a monthly basis.

The EURCHF seems to work really well the RC,s. Smooth and steady~~

Files:
1tl2_1.gif  29 kb
Reason: