RandyCandles - Information - page 13

I'm assumming when you get the alert candle; then the next candle is the entry candle providing it's the right color and going the right direction. I'm also assumming we have to wait until the entry candle is closed. If the entry candle is not the correct one that voids the alert candle? Is this correct? Thanks in advance for clarifieing this for me...( I can't spell for sh*t)....lol.....

summitfx:
Excellent Setup using ITGuy's information and Stochastics.

Summitfx,

on your charts, post #111 and #114, stochastics show only main line, while signal line is hidden?

On this chart is this an alert RC ( Chili pepper) or is bar to long...Thanks...Did you guys get a chat room started ?

Files:
chart.gif  16 kb

Yes, I changed the color to match my desktop color so it wouldn't show up.

european:
Summitfx, on your charts, post #111 and #114, stochastics show only main line, while signal line is hidden?

amaruenterprise:
On this chart is this an alert RC ( Chili pepper) or is bar to long...Thanks...Did you guys get a chat room started ?

I look only for green/white and black/red alert candles.

itguy:
I look only for green/white and black/red alert candles.

Thanks Itguy, also thanks for all the info in this thread along with the indicators. Your the man (or woman)....

How was today?

Just wondering how everybody traded today using RC/Stochs. Win or loss? I think the best way to learn this method is for people to share their success and mistakes.

TIA

Andy L

AL4715:
Just wondering how everybody traded today using RC/Stochs. Win or loss? I think the best way to learn this method is for people to share their success and mistakes.

TIA

Andy L

I ended the day with 10 pips to the good but I only traded for about an hour, still in the process of incorporating parts of my trading style with Itguy's style. Yes I agree with you.....

News - I think!

4xtrend:
Need information on this methodology. I read some post over at FF by Goldenequity and found it very informative. Would appreciate it if anybody can point me in the direction of more information. I have tried Google and found only the above mentioned posts.

I have done alot of searching on the web, and I think I have some news- I have left details of my find.......

FXTrend and SummitFX, I have sent you a pm...

I usually lurk on FF which is where I came across RandyCandles

Regards

Angie

angiegiles00:
I have done alot of searching on the web, and I think I have some news- I have left details of my find.......

FXTrend and SummitFX, I have sent you a pm...

I usually lurk on FF which is where I came across RandyCandles

Regards

Angie

Share it with us please.

Thanks for opening this thread. Thanks to Itguy, summitfx and others. I will try trading randy candles using my demo account. From looking back at the charts what I find difficult is when you see a alert candle and then after few candles the price is above moving average (ie. we are thinking of going long)at that time how do you know that the consolidating has ended and this is the start of a upward trending period? Is this where stocastics come into play? you see if few of the stocastics are pointing upwards then you enter??

Regards

Reason: