RandyCandles - Information - page 3

Hi SummitFX thanks for your contributions to this thread if you could provide more details about the intricies of the system or PM me the scanned book I would be very grateful, I read the RandyCandles doc and find it very interesting. If you can send me the original materials you received I can offer you one of my EA's for free which I developed and retails at $200 for your time. cheers

summitfx:
Actually, I'm thinking of opening a trading room and invite a few serious trader to share info, charts, setups on this lucrative and simple to follow and learn system. This system works really well for me when tracking a momentum pair ie: eur/jpy or last week the audusd and trade with the prevailing trend on pullbacks for example. No brainer and the "randycandles give a clear and precise entry. In a trading room we could do some share data etc.........

Summit....Good idea!

I especially recall that after GE (obviously someone who was making his living by trading) was willing to share, he was run off by someone who had to stop posting to "go to work"........

Thanks for those that revived this discussion on this methodology. Interesting that I was just starting to look at these forums and found the Steinitz thread. I was impressed by GE but kept reading the Steinitz stuff and forgot about Randycandles.

Summit....I would be glad to hear you talk more about your scalping techniques...sounds interesting.

RANDYCANDLES_I have some news....

Please find the template that you were looking for and the heiken candles, just install the heiken candles in the indicators folder and template in templates and you have some"Randlooking " candles. I have just found this thanks to you and will investigate further...Thanks

Files:

Mtf Has

Interesting system.

Anybody can post MTF HAS indicator used in the .doc file

Thanks,

euro

Looking at Mart's chart down under-what made for a good entry was that the eurusd bounced hard off the pivot (not shown) and gave a clear entry for some easy pips. I didn't like the reversal shown a few frames over mainly because the 25ma was lurking below (yellow line). If you follow the progression you will see that the 25ma held and the pair ripped up thru the London session for another 50 pips rip. try these candles on longer time frames as well

mart-hart:
Is this what you where looking at ? Mart

Have a look at the gbpusd during the Ny session this am and you will see that every little pullback was followed by excellent entry signals and nice little pip rips. Observe how it respected the 25ma and 3 ma

Here's my problem, please have a look

Hi summitfx,

This is a situation I ran into this morning (PDT). I seem to encounter this frequently and I'm not sure whether I have misunderstood what goldenequity has said or not. Please see the attached chart.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Files:
usdchf.gif  17 kb

I think that is where the discretionary part comes in. here's my take on it. if you roll up to a 15 chart you can see the strong signal was given off soon after the london session opened and then it based and broke down again prior to the NY session opening. I think you were late to the party and a short would have risked the reversal you saw. GE wrote that you should not take trades whereby the 2 ma are interwined as was the case here. I have 4 monitors and 3 of them contain 8 pairs with 1 hour charts. it allows me to quickly spot what the current trend is and I look for pullbacks and reversals and load the :custom candles onto my main chart. If you wait long enough, you will find the best possible setup and seize it. I'm not pulling down 75k every 2 weeks like GE did but I'm relaxed and seeing signals and making pips. Like everyone else, I spent hundreds of hours searching for a pipmaker and this one fits the bill for me. I'm going to open a private room for those interested in learning and sharing. Drop me a pm if interested. I don't plan on any fraudulant mass marketing campaign.

Sundowner]Hi summitfx,

This is a situation I ran into this morning (PDT). I seem to encounter this frequently and I'm not sure whether I have misunderstood what goldenequity has said or not. Please see the attached chart.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response summit fx

Thanks

Yeah, I see what you mean, so I'll start looking at the longer tfs for trend and see if that makes a difference.

cheers

Pull up a 5m gbpusd and you'll see a near perfect setup for a short currently up 16 pips. will close at the 99.00 level and go hiking