Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 29

Added a clock and sessions type functions to TSD calender.

ps)On the _Clock version added a external parameter called LabelsFontSize to try and get the calender,clock and sessions fontsize a little closer to the same also on the regular calender version when you remove it the news would stay, so on this version the news will leave your chart when the indicator is removed.

Trading our tsd calendar by NewsTrader EA, GBPUSD interest rate:

Files:

it is the statements for this week.

I am posting the statements every week (every weekend) in elite section on the way as:

-----------

LUpdated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD:-96.

GBPUSD: 201.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: -50.

AUDUSD: -1.

USDCAD: 270.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

-----------

And EA is uploaded to this thread as mql4 code to download.

News trader 5.3

Please can anyone tell me why News Trader 5.3 stop working. It can not get news anymore from the TSD Calendar. If someone can hellp me I will be very gratefull.

It works:

You need to restart metatrader once in a week (during the weekend for example, or in any time one time in a week). By this action - EA will download the data from tsd forex calendar to trade.

Also - use correct settings (this thread - somewhere on the previous page, and more).

EA to download - see first page of this thread.

Files:
newstrader53.jpg  221 kb

bosh83:
Please can anyone tell me why News Trader 5.3 stop working. It can not get news anymore from the TSD Calendar. If someone can hellp me I will be very gratefull.

Hi,

Did the links for downloading the Calendar CSV change?

Noticed that the new calendar link is now: Forex TSD - forex forum - Calendar

Prior was https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

CSV dowloads are not working with prior settings e.g. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Cheers

Tom

Hi expatfx,

I know.

Programmers are fixing it.

Hope - it will be fixed soon.

newdigital:
Hi expatfx,

I know.

Programmers are fixing it.

Hope - it will be fixed soon.

Thanks for the prompt response.

Please keep us updated.

Cheers

Tom

Everything was fixed with calendar.

Just for information.

newdigital:
Everything was fixed with calendar. Just for information.

Thanks a lot

Reason: