News Trader EA - page 26

I got good results.

I am trading the news with rating=3 only. Last week I did not have any trades. And now I got good trades.

I will continue testing with rating 3.

Hi ND.

Since the beginning, as posted before, i trade live with this EA, only Level 3 News.

Global profit as today -> +253%.

(with some manuals closes sometime i agree...)

Thanks to Igorad for the code and Christoff for the Grid Idea.

newdigital, do you think this ea can be traded live without intervention as I live in GMT so am at work when most of the improtant news is out i think.

Cryten:
newdigital, do you think this ea can be traded live without intervention as I live in GMT so am at work when most of the improtant news is out i think.

This EA is trading forex calendar written in text file. I am doing this text file for next week every weekend. See 1st post of this thread. So all you need to do during the weekend it just to place text file to /file folder in MetaTrader's directory and re-start metatrader.

I am trading important news rated as 3. And because of that I am not closing any trades manually and I am not watching any trades. For example, no any trades for rate=3 for the past week. This week: more than $500 using 0.2 lot size.

Some people are trading the news rated as 2. And they had to manage the trades to close it manually. I am not able to monitor/watch the trades during a day and because of that I am trading news with rating 3.

Forex calendar in text file I am doing every week. Check first post of this thread.

$500 using 0.2 lot size. Thats excellent.

Thank you for your prompt response, I will demo next week.

cheers bud

hi again, newdigital i have read through the posts from front to end and not quite sure what your exact settings are now. could you post a settings file or write them up so i can get my charts ready for demo on monday morning

What broker is best for trading during news? I am still not seeing any post regarding which broker to use this EA on Live? I have live accouint with FXDD but forget about them for trading during news, their spread on EURUSD goes to 10 pips during news. Usually its 2 pips. Any MT broker you guys recommend to trade during News? thanks,

Cryten:
hi again, newdigital i have read through the posts from front to end and not quite sure what your exact settings are now. could you post a settings file or write them up so i can get my charts ready for demo on monday morning

It is my settings and statements in pips and in dollars for two week forward testing with this settings.

I'm thinking about writing this in C++ and using it on MBTrading, they are a Level2 broker clearing house. I'd need to learn the API as well and there aren't really any examples. Suggestions? Do you think it is worth it?

I'm also considering doing manual MBTrading trades with the same settings as automatic MT trades using the EA and comparing the two. What brokers are recommended?

newdigital:
It is my settings and statements in pips and in dollars for two week forward testing with this settings.

Thank you very much, lastly I'm writing up my own news file in GMT and i am demo with interbank (GMT) what do I change in the EA so it is on GMT and works with the text file?

Reason: