che:
on v1mini+v2mini

you start at 0.01

for 10 level you will have 5.12

so when you get level 8 the EA dont put 1.28 only 1.00

level 9=1lot no 2.56

level 10=1lot no 5.12

so the EA have and error...

i understand all people must change the maxlot= ??? if the ea have maxtrades=20 ???

There is no error! Why don't you read earlier posts? Not just you Che. Everybody who has a question please read all my post from the other thread (Big Profit without using indicators - Blessing...).

These EAs are using this as a "protection". Maxlot is calculated to 25% of your AccountBalance.

I'm sorry I can't answer to all of your questions. You can find all you need by reading my posts. I don't have much free time for V1 and V2 as they were built more like an exercise. I am focusing on something else so I can't help you with further development of V1 and V2. However I have 3 "tips" for you:

1. I see that gbolla has made a modification today and posted his EA. I'm glad that Maxlot can be adjusted as a percent directly from the parameters window. Do not set it at more than 25% of the AccountBalance!!!!!!!! In fact, I'll choose 10%. From the 8th trade I'll increase it by 2% manually for every additional trade.

2.Always have cash available to wire into your account when you see more than 7 trades open in the same direction (around 50% of your account balance).

3.If you open a live account don't start the EAs until after a big move.

Good Luck!

ok Cucurucu

i ll check all another time

che:
ok Cucurucu i ll check all another time

Ok. I hope I didn't offended you. You can read my posts here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176083

starting with #270 to #304.

Thanks for this, Bolla. Could you also make a V1andV2MiniNew ?

gbolla:
Hi guys!! New version....new features!!!

1) initial lot depend by balance and start from 0.01; you can choose when double it with "Balance" parameter (in $)

2) "TrailingStop": now we take care of last and most important trade if trend continue for gain more pips: work only if 0 and if TakeProfitLong>Dlong+TrailingStopLong or TakeProfitShort>DShort+TrailingStopShort

3) "Pct_Lot": max lots depend by equity and not fixed; you can choose them by percent on equity --> Equity/Pct_Lot/100 (es: 3000/10/100=3 max lots)

The max lot is the sum of all lots open and the next ones!! (es: 3 sell and 1 buy opened --> tot lot=0.01+0.02+0.04+0.01=0.08. Max lots allowed: Max between 0.08+0.08=0.16 and 0.08+0.02=0.10..... so 0.16 compare with Equity/Pct_Lot/100....if it's over no further order will be open.

4) "Indicator": now we can choose from 5 type of indicator:RSI,MACD,JRSX,JVEL,STOCHASTIC for open order only when there is an high probability of reverse! (es: if trend is up, we can open only sell order and viceversa near point of reverse!!). Work if "Indicator" isn't blank.

5) "H_Level","L_Level": thresholds about indicator (es: when indicator is above H_Level we open only sell order, when indicator is under L_Level we open only buy order). H_Level from 50 to 100., L_Level from 0 to 50.

6) Multiplier for Long an Short position.

Came on!!! We need strong optimization!!

Bye

Bolla

Actually this will work fine for mini as well, right? It starts at 0.01.

gbolla:
Hi guys!! New version....new features!!!

1) initial lot depend by balance and start from 0.01; you can choose when double it with "Balance" parameter (in $)

2) "TrailingStop": now we take care of last and most important trade if trend continue for gain more pips: work only if 0 and if TakeProfitLong>Dlong+TrailingStopLong or TakeProfitShort>DShort+TrailingStopShort

3) "Pct_Lot": max lots depend by equity and not fixed; you can choose them by percent on equity --> Equity/Pct_Lot/100 (es: 3000/10/100=3 max lots)

The max lot is the sum of all lots open and the next ones!! (es: 3 sell and 1 buy opened --> tot lot=0.01+0.02+0.04+0.01=0.08. Max lots allowed: Max between 0.08+0.08=0.16 and 0.08+0.02=0.10..... so 0.16 compare with Equity/Pct_Lot/100....if it's over no further order will be open.

4) "Indicator": now we can choose from 5 type of indicator:RSI,MACD,JRSX,JVEL,STOCHASTIC for open order only when there is an high probability of reverse! (es: if trend is up, we can open only sell order and viceversa near point of reverse!!). Work if "Indicator" isn't blank.

5) "H_Level","L_Level": thresholds about indicator (es: when indicator is above H_Level we open only sell order, when indicator is under L_Level we open only buy order). H_Level from 50 to 100., L_Level from 0 to 50.

6) Multiplier for Long an Short position.

Came on!!! We need strong optimization!!

Bye

Bolla

Forward tests dont lie

I have been following the thread and have just begun to forward test the new version v1+v2 with out starting a debate i believe forward test's are the only way to really prove a winner and my opinion is based only on my experience

P.S. My Posts Total does not reflect my experieince

Very interesting thread. I just stumbled on it today.

But because there are so many versions, and revisions, maybe the starter of the thread or any mods here can transfer all UPDATED versions on page 1. And make some short comments on it.

Just a thought.

Reason: