V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 19

cucurucu:
Always have extra cash for an eventual strong move. In your case I say at least 100 USD. If you see more than 8 open trades in the same direction, be ready to wire the extra cash into your account. Things like this don't happen very often, but it's better to be prepared.

thanks cucurucu,to play in mini account how much minimal money should i deposit?

ahmadkhumaini:
thanks cucurucu,to play in mini account how much minimal money should i deposit?

You can find the answers in the earlier posts. Minimum 300 USD but I think 500 USD will be better.

sam1:
I'm currently using the original V1 & V2 2 seperate chart EA. It produced good results for the past two days, but the lot size use is too small. Is there any ways we can adjust it? I see no lot settings in the "input tab".

I was working on a version that has customizable lotsizes and a simple risk setting too.

Thanks Ryan

Thats what I am looking for. User selectable initial lot.

ryanklefas:
I was working on a version that has customizable lotsizes and a simple risk setting too.

I know cucurucu was going to work on this if he had a chance too, it is much needed and greatly appreciated. Thanks much Ryan.

v1mini+v2mini

problem !! Cucurucu

no take the secuence good no

eurusd 1h ibfx miniaccount live

buy

0.07 1.3622

0.14 1.3601

0.28 1.3607

0.56 1.3586

1.00 1.3565 bad

1.00 1.3544 bad

level 5 and 6 bad lots no martingale